ch 32 Season Finale

Shivaay's pov

With the three high notes of violin I got the message that it 12 am and my girl's birthday started! The waiter came with the cake in the meantime and the other one with bag full of ballons which he dropped all around our place!

Placing the cake on table and dropping the ballons all around us the waiters left!

" Balloons " she squealed and picked a ballon from the ground and started playing with it! How much I admired seeing her being carefree but I have to intreupt it because with alot of time I tried to gather courage to give a name to our relation!

" Annika " I called her name probably the first time! She stopped and looked at me in surprise! Ofcourse she would have been got used to my endearing sobriquets!

She marched towards me about which I was so glad she did!

" Baby I want tell you something but before that " I said as I marched towards the trolley covered with red cloth! I took that out and picked one gift out of the two! I went towards her and placed the gift on her hands! She smiled and hugged me!

" You are the most precious thing of my love Annika! You know I never knew I would ever write my life on the name of someone else but I wrote in under your name! I am determined to dedicate my entire life to you! I am determined to keep loving you always! I am determined to keep you with me always! I am determined to spend every second with you ! I had prepared alot of things which I don't remember at all but I just want you to know I have much more feelings for you than this which I can't express ever but you are my everything! My base my happiness my bundle of joy my success possesion, everything you are my everything and for a second I can think about living without water or food or money or any other basic necessity but never in my wildest dreams I can think about living without you! Happy Birthday my love " I concluded my feelings as unknowingly tears escaped from my eyes!

People say where feelings are pure and heart isn't capable enough to help you to express that eyes does that work!

She parted from the hug and I felt like she was peeping into my soul! She was trying to grasp my each and every word! She was understanding my feelings but she was lacking something!

" Remember when you told me I am your special person " I thought to make her understand my feelings in her way! She nodded!

" Today I am telling you that you are the most special person of my life " I told her cupping her face and she smiled in response!

" You know when you find that special person of your one must ensure to keep that person with him/ her always! " I further continued!

" I want to be with you shivaay ji always! I don't want to be away from you! You make Ragini didi understand that I don't want to live in my forest I want to be with you pinky maa jahanvi maa Shakti papa tej papa dadi Rudy omie prinku! " She said as tears started flowing from her eyes with the thought that she will stay at her forest hut alone!

Not being able to tolerate her inner turmoil I engulfed her in hug!

" You will stay with us I promise you that because I not only want you but need you! I need you to even take a step now! " I saif crassing her back! Parting from hug I went to take another gift from that trolley!

" We both are each other's special person right"? I asked and she nodded

" We both want to live with each other forever right ? " I asked and she nodded

" So you might have seen how your chocolate didi had got married with her hero " I said and she nodded vigorously while showing her teeths! Ofcourse the movies serials cartoons are her favourite topic to talk upon!

" So Annika will you marry me like your chocolate didi got married to the hero! Will you let me be the hero of your life? " I asked kneeling down

" We will dance at marriage like chocolate didi and Patang bhaiya did ? " She asked being excited and I nodded with playful chuckle!

" You will bring me that beautiful red dress and I will roam throughout our house wearing that " she said jumping in excitement!

" For that first you have to say yes "

" Say yes " she repeated

" Only yes " I corrected

" Only yes "

" Annika I will ask will you Marry me and you will only bring word "yes " from your mouth! Do you get that?" I said in stern voice! She pouted!

" Will you marry me ? " I asked again as my legs started giving up completely!

" You scolded me " she said with sad pout and sat on chair making grumpy face!

You stupid shivaay I cursed myself! I got up as my legs started shaking! With shaking legs I walked towards her! Holding the ear lobe I sat close to her chair and mummered " sorry"! She looked away with grumpy face and hands rolled around the chest!

" You don't want this ring " I asked showing her customized diamond ring! She didn't glanced at the ring still being angry!

" So you don't want yum cream too " I asked and smirked seeing her melting!

" So I will eat all the yum cream alone " I said and picked the ice cream cup and started having it making numerous sounds as if it is the best thing I ever said! She licked her lips and glanced in my direction! She got up and snatched her yum cream from hands and glupped in the entire cup in one go!

Laughing hard at her cute antics I wipped her mouth with the hanker chief!

" Now anger melted? " I asked and she shook her head! Smiling I brought her close to my myself from her waist and placed my lips on hers! Devouring the sweetness of her mouth I clutched her lower lips with my teeth which made her moan! I groaned at the pleasure of her voice! We parted due to lack of oxygen! Panting hard she kept her head on my chest!

" Will you marry me ? " I asked still panting hard from the after effect!

" Yes " I heard her voice which made my heart beat stop for a second!

" What did you said ? " I asked her looking her angelic face with tears filled eyes!

" Yes " she repeated!

" Yayyyy " I joyed and took her in a tight hug!

My life was going to change from now!! I was going to give name to our relation! Now I would be having her with me every second and I will get to love her more and more each passing second!

The thought still makes me amuse that how this innocent villager entered into my life and changed the dynamics of my life! How she came and changed my ideology about seeing the world! How I started giving importance to someone's every word!

I still remember when first time I had met her I had felt goosebumps seeing her beauty! She was indeed the most beautiful person I had every seen in my entire life and then her innocence made me fall for her more and more ! And with time how we all started talking in her language! How we all started to enjoy every moment in our life! Before her we were robot's but after her we became humans! She taught us to live and love!

She is someone who even cares for a flower! She is someone who is away from the pessimistic world! She is someone who has a wall of positivity around her heart and I promise that I will never let anyone to break that wall of positivity and innocence!

This was my story of how I fall in
love with an innocent villager !

The End

So this is supposed to be the cutest proposal of the century! Raise your hand if you agree!

Firstly thanku you all for coming this far with me and for showering immense love on Love with an innocent villager! I am so overwhelmed with the continuous response and love!

The season ended with a happy note! The next season will take time to release !

Keep loving keep supporting love you all