ch 16

Anika followed What pinky said but she immediately opened her eyes when she saw someone's face!

* Whose face come in front of you when you close your eyes ✅

Pinky smiled knowing That she will get to know about The special person Of her life soon!

Anika ran towards Shivaay's room and her heart started beating faster!

* (Whose appearance Raises your heart beat) ✅

She opened the door and saw him working! She started Staring him! She started thinking that she like to be around him only!

with Whom you want to Be with ✅

Annika Why are you standing there come to me! Shivaay said

She came towards Him and he made her sit on his lap!

With whom she is comfortable with ✅

Sirr dukh raha hai ( I am having headache) Anika said

What! Why didn't you told me before come I will give you head massage! he said shutting his laptop and started massing her head!

Who cares for you ✅

Shivaay ji Is there anything that you are hiding from me?  She asked

What?  He asked immediately

Anything you want to tell Me! Whenever I look at your eyes I feel you are trying to tell me something! Anika said and Shivaay looked at her in shock! When she became so sensible!

I want to tell you something but I guess it's not the correct time! Shivaay said

Shivaayji Before I confess You Thay You are my special person whom I will marry as muma said I want you to tell me everything! Anika said and Shivaay looked at her with wide eyes!

What did you said that you will marry me? Baby Sachi! Shivaay exclaimed and gave alot of kisses on her cheecks!

Thanku baby Thanku so much! Shivaay said and planted kisses on her forehead!

That night shivika slept in eo's embrace peacefully!

Next day

Shivaay had an important meeting so he went Making annika watch Some sort of decent Movies!

Scene!
Heroine
Abhishek I love you But first I wanna know About your past I feel you Always hide something from me!

Yes Ananya I want to tell you something serious! It was bcoz of my father your Uncle Died! They both were close friends At night they were drunk and my father was driving suddenly Truck came from front and Your uncle pushed my father out Of car and he himself died with accident! I am sorry for hiding this truth! I love you alot!

I love you too! Ananya said and Movie completed

Anika went in deep thoughts! Her chain of thoughts were broken by His arrival! He gently pecked her forehead and crassed her hairs!

Shivaay Ji aap aa gye! She said with her million dollar smile!
He nodded with smile! No matter how much lame questions she asks He always love to answer her questions! they way she says pronounces Words just leaves him awestruck!

Shivaay Ji Are you hiding anything from me? She asked being in movie's handover!

What? He asked immediately

Umm I feel that you are hiding Something! I can see in your eyes! Anika said

Sweat started Forming on Shivaay's forehead! How can he tell her that her Amma won't Come back!

Shivaay Ji you are feeling hot? She asked Wipping his sweat!

Don't leave me please! He said With tears threating to fall from his eyes!

Why will i leave you Shivaay ji in fact dadi gave me permission to make Amma Stay here So I, Amma and you will stay toghter! We will play ennneeee saarre Games! Anika said

This left Shivaay more guilty!

Annika if I say Amma won't come Again then? Shivaay asked politely

what? She scremed

Why won't amna come again! You know she would be missing me enaaa saara in fact more than me ! Anika said with pout!

Anika Listen to me carefully! He said and made her Sit in balcony! It was late evening
She won't come back again now!

Meaning!!  Anika asked curiously as she wasn't Able to  understand what he was trying to say!

Come with me! He said and brought her in library! He made her sit on chair and started A projector!

Shivaay Ji what are you doing! She asked As the curiously was killing her! She became silent seeing Her amma's pic on projector! That pic was of when Amma had come to OM for function!

Shivaay Ji Amma Is downstairs? Annika exaclimed and jumped From her place!

Annika Amma is Not here Shivaay said with soft voice

Anika pouted sadly!

Shivaay than showed her amma's diary and letter!

This is amma's! Annika said immensity seeing the diary!

Shivaay nodded!

Annika remember When I came to your place and took You With me! Shivaay asked

She nodded

That night Your Amma Had came infront of my car she met with an accident with my car! Shivaay chocked a bit!

She looked at him in shock! Tears started falling from her eyes! Her heart started thumping faster!
Shivaay's pov

Today when I am telling her All truth MY heart is felling so much pain I want to become Selfish I don't wanna loose her I don't know what will be her reaction After knowing this I can't let her Go far from me! I will die without her! But she Deserve to know the truth!

Doing courage I started telling her the truth!!

Your Amma had accident with my car that night ! As soon as these words left from my mouth her world collasped!
She looked at me with hurtful eyes! My heart started paining seeing her condition! Tears started forming in eyes! I can't live without her! I can't!

Where is my Amma! She scremed a bit with bloodshot eyes ! I become Scared Her this side is Something so new for me! Alot of bad thoughts Started coming in my mind!

She is no more! I managed to say With heavy Voice and closed my eyes Trying to Control myself!She broke down!

Shivaay Pov ends!

Anika's PoV

Ammaaaaa I cried Heavily!

How can she do this how can she leave me like this! She broke Pinky promise with me! why she did this! I cried loudly!

A felt protective embarce Around me! It was him! I wanted to Cry in his arms but the truth that he killed my Amma was killing me!

I pushed him! I know I hurted him! I could See on his face that he is more pain than me!

You killed my Amma! I cried

No No I didn't!  He stammered with tears!

Annika Listen to the truth first please! he cried joining his hand!

You killed my Amma!  I scremed

No No Please Annika I love you alot I can't live without you please give me one chance to explain! He stammered!

PoV ends

He was devasted! Anika's push had hurted him alot His heart has skipped the beat! 

To be continued

Precape-  I want to go to my place she said sternly

PS-Mujhe chapal Juthe sabh Marlo paar maaf krdo 🙏😭