ch 24

Shivaay 's Pov

I took Annika in my arms and we descended towards our farm house ! Reaching at our farm house I found her sleeping in my arms!

I chuckled seeing her sleeping so peacefully! I made her lay on bed not feeling my touch any longer she got up!

" Shivaay ji " Her melodious voice which gives me the almost peace reached to my ears!

" I am here only baby you get to sleep " I said patting her head!

" You too come here " She said

" Baby you sleep I have to make food then have work to do too " I tried to explain! She shook her head in No!

" Come here " She said sternly with pout!

" Okay " I sighed in defeat! Taking her in arms I made her sleep! Seeking for the opportunity I started parting but she had cluthed my shirt tightly! Sighing I sent a message to Khanna to come!

I chuckled at my defeat She loves me as much as I do and she can not live without me just like I can't! Crassing her face I was observing her beautiful face features!

" Sir " Khanna knocked

" Come in " I said in low voice in order not to take her awake!

" Khanna call doctor here and yes tomorrow send security in the forest Annika wants to roam in the forest but I am worried about her safety " I said

" Okay sir " he said as his eyes was grazing the ground! He is someone who is so professional and loyal to me! He never tries to invade in my personal space no matter being far or near he always protect my family and me!

Within an hour doctor came and Annika woke up too! Annika's feet was swelling slightly which was making me worry!

" Doctor please see her feet is swelling please do something " I started without even greeting him!

" Good evening to you too Mr oberio " he said with chuckle! And I realised his sarcasm!

"Good evening doctor sorry I was just little worried about her and "

" It's okay Mr oberio I understand " Doctor said

" Hello what's your name? " Doctor asked to Annika!

" Annika " She said with smile and my all worries went away with her smile!

" who are you? " she asked innocently

" I am your doctor" He said

" Ohh that doctor from whom Amma used to bring all the bitter medicines when I used to get fever! I didn't like your bitter bitter medicine they were so ewwww" Annika exclaimed! We both chuckled at her innocence!

" I am doctor but not that one from whom your Amma used to bring medicines I give only sweet medicines! if you don't trust me ask from Shivaay " I was so glad that doctor was not treating her gently!

" Indeed he is very fine doctor once he will treat you then your feet's swelling will go and we will roam in forest " I said

" Ohh then treat it fast " she said bringing her feet close to him but cried in pain!

" Annika " I became panicked and started crassing her feet!

Doctor started observing her ankle!

" It's not fracture so relax" Doctor said and I sighed in relief

" Nothing to worry Mr oberio just keep ice packs for 15-20 minutes after every 2 hours and give this tablet ibuprofen for the pain and take this elastic compression for swelling! It's not much severe she will get fine till tomorrow " Doctor said

" Thanku for Coming at such short notice doctor " I said shaking my hand with him and dropped him till outside further Khanna accompanied him!

" Shivaay ji " Her voice and I quickly ran towards the room!

" Yes my love I am here " I said breathing heavily because of my fast sprint from living area to bedroom!

" I am hungry " She said with pout!

My innocent Annika is back! I thought!

Next Day we got ready to roam around the forest! Unfortunately her feet was not recovered properly hence I decided to give piggy back ride!

I was carrying her on my back while she was telling me how her bird friend used to come to meet her!

My heart skipped a beat when I found a monkey came in front of us all of the sudden!

" Chinku " She exclaimed and tried jump from my hold but I grabbed her more tightly!

" Shivaay Ji he is Chinku we used to eat bananas toghter " she said! Sighing I slightly putted her on ground making sure her entire weight was on me!

Chinku ran towards her!! Damn I fall in love with such weird girls with whom monkey's share banana's!

" Chinku I missed you " She said and Chinku climbed on her and I became panicked!

" Chinkiii... Chinku what ever get down from her " I said being quite scared of the Chinku Annika interaction! He growled in anger!

Chinku made some voices to which Annika spoke

" Yes I miss everyone you, Rinki, Minni everyone " She said with smile and I was too surprised to reacte I could just laugh that how come this person landed in my life and become my life!

" Chinku now enough climb down " I said with my voice shaking! Chinku became angry and was about to slap me when Annika stopped him!

" Chinku no! He is good man and My special person too! " She said and Chinku looked at Annika!

" Do you know special person! Wait let me tell you" She said and sat there immediately! I slapped my head but still I adored her nature! How conveniently she was communicating with an animal! She was understanding his feelings!

Indeed that was the innocence which the materialistic world was lacking! The human race was so lost in themselves that they had forgot that other creatures exsist in this world too!

" You know pinki muma had told me about Special person. It means someone who cares about you someone about whom you care and someone whose presence makes your heart beat fast and a lot more I don't remember rest " She said with nervous smile and I chuckled!

That chinku growled again at me!

"Now what I did " I asked and he hugged Annika!

" What the FUCK "

To be Continued

Target - 150 votes + 2 followers