ch 26

Shivaay's pov

I stamped my foot and took out my satellite telephone!

" Khanna I want every freaking eatable thing right now " I said and he accorded !

Khanna along with other staff members came with typical Indian cuisines along with drinkable 's !

Chinku made some voice seeing them and I had victorious smirk !

" Khanna bhaiya you too came here " Annika said with smile and Khanna nodded

" Wow so many food I was so hungry " Annika got up and jumped in Joy!

" Thanku khanna bhaiya" she said and went to fetch the food tray!

" Say thanks to Shivaay sir he arranged everything " khanna said and I looked at my loyal man with proud! I made the right choice to hire him!

" Shivaay ji " she squeled and ran towards me ! Finally she was coming to my arms!

" You are best " she said hugging me I hummed inhaling her scent! Khanna you deserve an increment for this I thought with a smile !!

Parting she went to have the food and I looked back at chinku who was glaring me huffing in anger! I smirked seeing him and he growled!

Round 4

Shivaay : 2 Chinku: 2

The game is on monkey I thought raising my brow imitiating kamolika!

Ignoring the stupid monkey I and Annika descended down ! As the sanitation of the place was done by men I was quite satisfied with the hygeine of the place!

We had her food and I was staring the love of my life every second thinking what good I had done to get her in my life !

" I am done " she said cutely finishing her meal I chuckled seeing the food smeared on her face, without any hesitation I wipped it off with my thumb!

" It was sooooo yummy " she exclaimed and I smiled !

" Let's jump in the waterfall " she said and got up with a jump! God such an energy ball she is I thought laughing inwardly!

" Khanna arrange our clothes and a tent " I ordered and he nodded!

I took off my watch , shoes , cort and went towards the direction where she was talking to That stupid monkey!

" Chinku why are you sad " she asked crassing his hairs !

He screeched conveying his anger!

" I am sorry I didn't had your Banana's forgive me please " she said with puppy eyes ! Monkey showed tantrums a little but later climbed on her !

Instead of being jealous I smiled ! This unusual bond of nature was different yet satisfying! I smiled because somewhere I felt that probably that was the way that god wanted all the creatures of the Earth to interact with each other instead of human species using all other creatures for personal benefits!

That was the innocence I had fallen for ! It was rare to witness someone to love and care about anyone 's emotions no matter they had a source to convey things or not!

" Chinku bring your Banana's we will eat now " I said with a smile ! He looked at me raising his brow just like I did before! I chuckled!

He whooped and made Annika see a flower where the waterfall was !

" Wow it's beautiful" Annika exclaimed! He ran towards in the direction!

What the hell is this monkey planning to do i thought being surprised

" Chinku Stop its dangerous" I shouted
But he gave deaf ears and continued to climb rocks to fetch the flower from the waterfall!

" Chinku come back I don't want it " Annika too sensed the danger he was putting himself into ! I took her in hug in order to tell her that he will be fine ! I wish he doesn't harm himself!

His one hand slipped from the rock and my heart skipped a beat Annika on other hand ran towards the waterfall And was about to jump to save him but I stopped!

My heart went numb seeing her little action!

" Have you lost it" I scremed being scared as well as angry at her action! Indeed it wasn't her fault she was brought in the way to help others but the thought of something happening to her had ripped out the soul from me!

Tears started flowing from her eyes and mine too! She weep keeping hand on her and tears didn't left my eyes!

" Why you do something like this ! Why you always pull such stunts where I die thousand times " I cried and took her in my arms!

" I am sorry " she said against my chest and cried hard !

" Stop crying now please" I said with broken voice as the sound of her cries were aching my heart! Suddenly the realisation struck to my mind and my thoughts went on chinku! He was nowhere to be found ! My Brain stoped working! The guilt of chinku 's departure wouldn't let me able to forgive myself suddenly I sighed in relief when I saw him climbing up the land from the slippery rocks!

" See chinku there " I said and she stopped crying and turned to see chinku with the flower and smile on his face !

Round 5

Shivaay : 2 chinku: 3

But for the first time in my life I was Happy after being defeated! I had realised that my love had Little selfishness and insecurity whereas chinku's love was full of selflessness ! He had true admiration towards Annika and his loyalty towards her was inspiration! Indeed I got the chance to learn something from the creature who wasn't a human!

She had tears of happiness seeing chinku she ran towards him and took him in her arms !

The amount of dedication he putted in order to fetch the flower was commendable! He climbed up the slippery rocks made himself wet overcomed the water flow !

His love for Annika has purity! Seeing her hugging Annika didn't make me jealous this time! He offered her the flower he fetched for her which she took with a smile!

Today I am making this promise with myself that I will love annika with this much purity! Indeed this incident will help me to be a better person!

To Be Continued

Target 110 votes + 2 followers

Precape - Shivaay's surprise for Annika

Truth behind Annika 's behaviour in past