ch 14

Prinku what are you doing? Anika said With irked face as priyanka was applying different form of powders On her face!

Ani Make a pout I need to Apply blush! Priyanka said

What is that? Anika asked

like this! Priyanka said while Showing How To do pout!

But this Heroine Do when she wanna Tickle hero's lips! Anika said

No We do it when we take selfie! like this! Priyanka said while Taking a selfie making pout!

Oh so when i and Shivaay ji will tickle lips we will also Take Felfe! Anika said

It's selfie! Priyanka said while taking Selfie But when her Brain worked at the Statement Her jaw dropped!

Baat Itne Aage pahunch gyi! Priyanka said with Shock!

Prinku Close your mouth naa otherwise 2 Housefly Ji will Start living in the house and then they will tickle and give Baby housefly ji! Anika said and smiled proudly as She said the smartest Statement of the world !

Priyanka gave her "What was it " kind a look!

Prinku Is ani ready Shivaay is getting impatient! om barged in!

OMG my ani is looking so beautiful! om said while cupping her face !

Prinku What happened to you why are you standing Like a statue! om asked

om bhaiya you don't know A bomb as fallen on me and I will take week to recover back! Priyanka Said While Touching her lips!

Why what happened! om said

Shivaay bhaiya and ani!!

Are you guys coming! Rudhr barged in!

Prinku You say first! om said

Shivaay Bhaiya and ani

Yes yes we know They would tie in knot soon! Rudhr said while Doing "He knows Everything Vala sign"

Shutup Rudhr prinku you say ! Om said

Rudy You didn't said I look Beautiful after powdering my face! Anika said

Oh my god I am so sorry I didn't even see you! Rudhr sighed!

You are looking like a cinderella! Rudhr said

who is Sindrela Didi? Anika Asked

Oh I tell you! Jahanvi barged in!

Cinderella was the fictional character of a folktale which has a varied version of stories of which the popular version was published by Charles Perrault.Cinderella is a simple girl born in a wealthy family who lost her mother at a tender age. But her father has little concern towards her. He marries a lady who is very arrogant and haughty. Cinderella’s stepmother treats her like a slave and puts her in servitude. She has two daughters who are equally unkind and disdainful as their mother.
Jahanvi continued the Cinderella Story While back facing the children Untill Tej voice Came!

Whats going on Jahanvi! And children get up fast Why are you sleeping At this time guest had arrived! Tej said Waking everyone from sleep!

What are you saying Tej they are listening to the Cinderella Tale! Jahanvi said and when she turned she saw children were sleeping Like a log!

What the Hell! She shouted Which disturbed their sleep!

Good morning! Rudhr said while yawning

Morning my foot! Jahanvi stamped her foot and left!

what happened to mom? priyanka asked And again slept! Rudhr slept too!

Tej throwed Water On Omru and Priyanka!

OMG Tsunami In OM Someone save save me ! Shivaay bhaiya Bachao! Rudhr scremed!

Shutup Rudy! Om slapped on his head!

What papa Is this the way to wake someone up! Priyanka cried

Yes when someone Doesn't get up it is the only Way to wake them up! Now stop eating my brain and go downstairs! Tej said

But annika? Om asked

I will Bring her downstairs! Tej said while smiling towards Sleeping annika!

Princess get up! Tej Softly Wake annika Up!

Now you won't throw Water! Rudhr cried

Shutup You son of donkey And go Downstairs! Tej Said

Papa That means you are donkey! Om laughed

Tej throwed His Chapal On his face to stop his laughter!

What the!!!!!  om Exaclimed

That you do in your Suhagrat Okay! Tej said

Princess get up! Tej Crassed annika's hairs! She slowly opened her eyes!

Tej uncle! She smiled seeing his face!

You are looking Most prettiest Girl of this world! Tej said while crasing her face lovingly!

Sachi! Shivaay ji Will be happy to see me? Anika said with excitement!

He would spellbound After seeing you! Come let's go! Tej said

You donkey's didn't you left till now! Tej said

Why We will Go and Shivaay Bhaiya will beat Us! You toh want to kill us! Rudhr said!

Say your Shivaay Bhaiya That the fruit of his patience Is sweetest! Tej said while looking at annika!

I also want fruit! Anika Only understood One word that is fruit!

Everyone burst in laughter!

Downstairs!

Shivaay had teared off One More tissue While his gaze was fixed upstairs!

He saw his siblings descending Down! Without delay He went to Them and Pulled Rudhy's ears!

Why always Me!  Rudhr cried!

Shivaay was about to reply when his eyes went On His princess descending down with Tej

His face became o shaped! His heart was coming out seeing her! Her silky hair were kissing her cheeks which Were Giving an outstanding Charm To Her beauty!

Beautiful! The only word left from his mouth!

Within a blink He saw her standing Infront of him!

Shivaayji How am I looking! She asked

Most Beautiful girl on Earth! He said cupping her face!

She gave him million dollar Smile which results in Skipping beat of his heart!

Let's Cut the cake! The host of the event Announced!

Let's go! Tej said

Everyone asended Around Huge cake!

Wow Cake! Itna baada (so big)  Anika exclaimed

But you won't have more than one peice! Shivaay said She pouted Sadly!

Guys cut the cake first! Jahanvi said

Shivaay Holded Anika and his siblings Hand to cut the cake!

They happily cut the cake and Shivaay feed His Dadi First and took her blessings! Elders should always be given the priority man!

And our baby Girl had became Sneeky girl as She Was Secreatly eating cake and Rudhy boy was helping her By cutting Peices and giving Her!

When Shivaay Went to youngsters To feed them He saw What they were doing!

What the heck! He Exclaimed

~What's that ~

Anika asked immediately and shivaay slapped his head!

To be continued