ch 19

Flashback!

It was Sunday so Shivaay thought To take annika To the place she would Love! She is very close to nature and in this time she made him Love Nature To! She made him love the soothing Voice of Wind She made him love the Chirpness of birds She made him love the greenery of environment!

So he took her To his fruit farm! Ragini wanted to go with him But he denied Saying You won't like it! As he know There would be soil all over And if she said something Bad about nature Anika's mood will turn Bad!

Annika Became so happy In the farms!  She was twirling around Litreally layed on ground Was talking to plants! Shivaay smiled in admiration! He was falling for her!

she jumped Seeing the mango tree!

Shivaay ji Mango tree! She said and ran towards the tree! She started jumping to fetch the mango shivaay got a call and he went from there!  She was throwing stones on mango in order to fetch them! 

Who the hell you are?  The caretaker of the field shouted! Annika flenched in fear!

You theif You are trying to steal my mangoes and how did you entered in! You Stay Let me call police They will beat you then you will understand! The person Shouted!
Shivaay Ji! Annika cried in fear
Yes its shivaay sir fields and you entered in Sneakily! The person Scremed!
Shivaay ended his call and went towards annika he became angry seeing her cry!
Annika! he whisphered And annika ran to his arms!
Shivaay ji! Annika cried!

Shhh Tell me what happened! Shivaay Asked
Ghr Chlo abhi! She cried
Baby please Stop crying Atleast Tell me what happened! Shivaay crassed her back!

Ghr chalo! She cried hard!
Okay we are going stop crying! Shivaay Said and took her in car!

Annika was silently shedding tears!

Annika! His eyes became teary seeing his chatter box silent!

I shouldn't have left you alone it's my fault! shivaay whispered shedding tears!
Annika we will go to party tonight Okay! Shivaay said trying to lift her mood! She didn't said anything but nod lightly!
Shopping chle? He asked She didn't responded But he thought It would lift her mood!

He took her to oberio mall As it was sudden So they didn't got time to make it Empty so It was crowded!

Come annika! He hold her tightly in his embarce! Everyone alerted Seeing him! 
The security Informed Head manager about Shivaay 's arrival! He came to welcome them!
Shivaay took her to Shoe store! He was himself selecting foot wears for her And. making her try And his guards were surrounding him!

Annika was becoming quite normal! They bought few foot wears and Head towards the Exit The mall was all crowded Because of Sunday Sale ! The manager had Given Everyone notice empty the call in 10mins this Had create ruckus in the crowd and the aunties Started yelling being anger! The manager was coming along Shivaay and annika when one lady Stopped him and Started scolding Him loudly He was trying to take her away from there But she wasn't Stopping Soon More People Started yelling at  him!  Annika had got frightened That unknowingly tears started Flowing through her eyes! Shivaay Who had enough Shouted On the top of Voice!

"Get out Everyone In 5 mins Otherwise! "Shivaay yelled and the people Were aware of Shivaay singh oberio Anger!

But our pure soul Who had get to see New side of her Shivaay Ji Was shocked Beyond Limit! There she Understood That Except Her Closed ones Like Amma Dadi OmRu prinku And All oberio family No one in the world Would Treat her calmly There she understood that her shivaay Ji Has many shades Which she don't know There She understood that No one will be there to Protect Her always There she understood the real meaning of materialistic and fake society And hence she understood Why Her Amma Kept her away from This kind of society! She was numb Which was making shivaay scared! She was in deep Thoughts The Things Which were happening Had Shocked her from core!

Annika!  He shook her with slight tears! He couldn't took care of her he failed Less he knew That she got the lesson of what TRUE world is Bcoz the poor Soul was living In the imaginary Dream world Where Everyone are good like Her Amma!

Amma kahan ho ! She Was missing her Amma Like hell! Shivaay had  became so restless! Without thinking he took her in his arms Enough of telling her the outside world She Is Best In the way she is The Always innocent Girl who just knew how To spread Love and positivity How to to make anyone smile with her talks! Less he did knew that The innocent Girl is changed Now!

The Days Passed and the chatter box Annika Had become less talkative and preserved! The girl Who used to ask Questions With every step she takes Didn't spoke Much With anyone Infact She Started sleeping with Dadi! Neither she made eye contact with anyone nor got. involved in any Activity! Shivaay had sleepless nights and Thoughtful Days where her thoughts were occupied with how bringing his chatter box anika back!

There is party tonight! Tej informed Everyone on dinning!

Woh Why so Suddenly? ru asked

Bcoz Shivaay has become 8 to richest Person of World!!!  Tej announced!
Wohhhhhh! Everyone cheered and hugged shivaay who was doing the work he Was Doing since paat few days that is staring annika! She was Totally Engulfed in the food!

It's okay she will be fine! Prinku Side huged Shivaay and whisphered in his ears!

I hope the same! His voice was holding Uncontrollable Pain!

    To be continued ❤

So Your fav book update Chotu saa gift from my side on my birthday ❤❤❤❤❤