ch 28

Flashback continues

Next day shivaay had to go to office urgently hence he told everyone to take special care of Annika!

It was afternoon

The male elder's of the family had went to the office while the younger one had went for their work! The elder ladies along with Annika were chating sitting in the living room when the decided to go and take a nap!

Pinky took Annika to her room but she requested that she wants to watch movie hence went in Shivaay's room! Ragini taking opportunity entered in Shivaay's room!

Annika was watching Barbie and adventurers!

" Annika " Ragini came with a fake smile! Annika too smiled and looked down being nervous!

" We didn't got time to talk toghter right? So I am here to watch movie with you " Ragini said and Annika looked at her for a second and smiled! She was very fond of people around her and she wanted to make alot of friends that 's where her innocence used to worse the things in her life!

Ragini had an idea that she is someone to be dealt with love and then she can be manipulated easily!

" We will watch in shivaay ji's small Tv Ragini didi " Annika said being excited to have a company! Ragini fake smiled!

" Who is hero of the movie Ragini didi ?" Annika asked! Ragini thought something for a second and said

" The hero and heroine are new comers "

" Oh can we watch Hritik Roshan bhaiya ' s movie? " Annika asked! Ragini closed her eyes being angry because of her stupid chattering she was so annoying god knows how Shivaay tolerate her! Ragini thought in mind but she brought a fake smile on her face yet again ! If she has to throw her out from Shivaay ' s life she needs to be friend with her!

" We will watch after this " Ragini said in order to convience him! Annika smiled and nodded her head in positive!

The movie started with rich boy bringing an illiterate girl to his house! He started falling in love with her and later on she started falling in love with him too! They boh decided to get married but later when the society started demeaning her he was not able to do anything! Everyone questioned his choice and accused her for being gold digger but he didn't do anything to protect her! Then the boy told the girl to leave him as it was a mistake of him by marrying her! He deserves someone better as his wife! But the girl didn't listened! The boy started getting losses and went bankrupt! At the last they came on road and the boy seen to live in the village!

Ragini could see the affect the movie had on Annika! She had understood that if she has to manipulate her in order to outcast her from Shivaay's life she has to be patient while dealing with her! Annika understands things better by seeing movie's and she starts relating with it hence Ragini caught her loophole and attacked her innocence!

" The boy seems to be Shivaay and the girl you Annika " Ragini said and Annika looked her being confused but smiled when she put her perception in it !

" Shivaayji looks like a hero I too tell him to do movie" Annika said as per her understanding!

If Ragini had a way she would have throttle Annika! Bringing a fake smile on her face she said
" I meant to say! Shivaay brought you from a Village less forest right ?" Annika nodded

" Then he stays with you every time and you too like to stay with him every time " Annika nodded with smile! Indeed she becomes the happiest when he is around her!

" And you can not talk will other people who aren't your friends like om ru prinku" Ragini continued ! Annika thought for a second and nodded!

" You don't like alot of crowd where alot of people shout and push each other right " Ragini asked and Annika had a memory of her mall visit when due to weekend sale everyone were rushing here and there and she was getting scared!

Annika looked down and nodded positively to Ragini's statement!

" Shivaay is very rich just like the hero of movie! Just like hero love heroine shivaay loves you too but you won't be able to go with him meeting people! You can not talk to people like I do! Hence Shivaay like hero will come on road too " Ragini said and Annika widened her eyes visualising her Shivaay ji cleaning like the hero was doing!

" Mein kya krun Ragini didi? "( What should I do sister Ragini " Annika asked

" You should go far from Shivaay whenever shivaay will tell you something about your amma and will say him I want to go to my own house okay ? " Ragini said with smirk!

" But shivaay ji said this is my house now and amma will come to stay here " Annika said

" Do you want your Shivaay ji to come on road and do work in other people 's house just like Shella ( maid ) do ? " Ragini again played with her innocence and Annika immediately shook her head in no !

" So like a good girl when Shivaay will tell you about your amma then what will you ? " Ragini asked

" I want to go to my home " Annika said with sad pout!

" Very good ! And when he will stop you from going you won't stop okay and will say what is wrong if i go to my house okay ? " Ragini gave her best in order to make fool out of her innocence! Annika nodded her head!

" Repeat what you will say? " Ragini asked

" I want to go to Home!
What is wrong if I will go to my house " Annika said

" Very good! Good girl you want ice cream ?" Ragini said and joyed thinking her plan will accomplish soon! Annika for the first time rejected having her favourite yum cream!

" Do not tell this to Shivaay okay? " Ragini said and Annika nodded like an obedient kid!

Annika was feeling very sad being still in the affect of movie and Ragini talk! Ragini left taking her pen drive of movie! She had planed to hire people and make a small play with the script relating to Shivaay and Annika's life where she can manipulate Annika easily!

Shivaay too came at mansion after compiling up his work and immediately went to Annika!

" Baby I came " he said and he barged in to find her crying!

To be continued