Chapter 9

A/N: I don't know why but for some reason I never uploaded chapter nine. I swear to god I remeber posting th chapter up, but everytime I tried, it would pop this really weird thing up. Eventually it said it posted but I guess it didn't. So, sorry for this REALLY late update of chapter nine. 

Chapter 9

I lay in my bed thinking, how am I going to tell everyone this? It's been three hours since my mom told me that we are moving, and I'm already freaking out. My mom called my dad earlier and she told me that I am going to be going to this boarding school in London. She said that my dad works for the prime minister, so he makes A LOT of money. After a while, I finally fall into a deep sleep.

"Beatrice honey, wake up you have to go to school soon."

"What? Oh crap. Okay, thanks mom, I'll be down soon." I rush down to get ready. I dress in some jeans and a sweater with some light brown UGGS. I grab a muffin, and head my car.

"Wait, Bea. This is really late notice, but we are leaving tomorrow night."

"WHAT?"

"I'm sorry, but you have to pack tonight."  

I sigh. "Okay, see you tonight. Oh wait, where's Trina?"

"She went home, something came up, so she left."

"Oh, okay. Bye mom, love you!!"

"Bye honey."

I walk into the building for probably one of the last times ever. I spot the gang standing by the corner laughing at smiling and laughing. I think to myself, I have to leave this? I walk up to them.

"Look, Four we need to talk." He looks worried. Well, I have to do this.

"What's up?" He asks.

"Don't get mad at me, because I have to do this. I'm, I-I, I'm. I'm moving."

He looks up at me, "what?"

"I'm moving Tobias. I-"

"You think I'm not mad?! YOU SERIOUSLY THINK I'M NOT MAD?! Are you stupid or something? IS THIS A GAME TO YOU OR SOMETHING? What, go around breaking people's heart. Look Tris, if you really wanted to break up with me, you could've just told me of me, instead of making some stupid excuse. YEAH. Yeah. I-I don't need you, I was making out with Tiffany anyways." By this rate I'm crying, no sobbing.

"You, you cheated on me?" I manage to say.

"That's not the point. Tris-"

"YOU CHEATED ON ME." I yell. "I wasn't going to break up with you. Tobias well actually I was, because I'm moving Tobias. THIS ISN’T SOME SORRY EXCUSE. I’M MOVING FOUR, and guess what I'm kind of glad I'm breaking up with you cheated on me, you asshole. AND YOU DON’T DO THAT! I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT YOU CHANGED. OH MY GOD. I'm so stupid for even liking you in the first place. HAVE A NICE LIFE FOUR. And by the way, the only reason I'm moving is because I just found out my dead dad is actually alive!" I run out of school crying my head off.   

"WAIT TRIS!" Tobias yells, but I just ignore him, and make my way back home.

-----------------------------
"Bea, why are you home this early? Wait, were you crying, oh my god sweetie, come here." She embraces me in a hug, and while I cry. "What happened?"

"Rough breakup." I answer.

"Aww sweetie, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault, I wanted to move and I just caused this mess."

"No, mom this isn't your fault. It's nobody's. I wanted to see dad, so we're moving. Uhm, I'm gonna go back."

"Okay, I'll be here if you need me."

Tobias' POV

"WHAT. THE. HELL. IS WRONG. WITH. YOU!!!!!!" Christina yells. "I understand you're mad, but you DIDNT HAVE TO BE AN ASSHOLE ABOUT IT!"

"Look Four, we are all upset just as you are but, like Christina said, you don't have to be an asshole about it. But you have to understand that she did it for her own good. She just learned that her dead dad is alive, and you need to respect that she has to move. I mean, if your dad "died" and seven years later, and you learn that he is actually alive, you would want to spend time with each other, and catch up on each other's lives. So, no you have to move on." Suhana tells me.

"AND I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU CHEATED ON TRIS, SHE GAVE HER HEART TO YOU, AND YOU JUST, YOU JUST BROKE IT. I MEAN WHO THE HELL WOULD DO THAT?!" Lynn yells. Lynn was never the girly girl or mushy type, but when it came to her friends, she would always be there for them and I respect her for that.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. She just came up to me and kissed me." I defend myself.

"So you kissed her it's not like you kissed back right?" Will asks. I stay silent.

I sigh, "I know I'm so stupid, I'm so sorry."

"Agh shit. And bro, you shouldn't be apologizing to us, you have to talk to her." Zeke tells me.

"Fine, but I can't do it today because I have to help my dad with some business stuff." I say.

"Okay, okay. Stop with this depressing crap. And let's just get to class." Uriah says. With that, we all head to class.

{Tris' POV}

I wake up the next morning with everything packed and ready to do. Although I never got that chance to say goodbye to everyone I'm sort of glad I didn't. Mainly because I would have to face Tobias and the rest of the gang. I wouldn't be able to handle saying goodbye to everyone with out breaking down. We load all our stuff in a moving truck that will be soon shipped to my dad's house in London. I look back at our house one last time, for a while, and we drive off the the airport.

-------------------------------------------

"Oh my god Beatrice" my dad and I start crying. "I can't believe it's actually you."

"Dad." I coo. "I missed you, so so much." Caleb, mom and I gather into a big hug.

"You guys will love your new home, it's truly beautiful." My father says.

{Tobias' POV}

I wake up earlier than I usually do, so I can apologize to Tris. I walk next door, to see that the front door is unlocked. I go inside, to see that the house is totally empty.

She left.

She left, and didn't even say goodbye.

_________________________________

Tris' POV

Two months ago, I moved away from Chicago. I missed it so much, but I have to say I love living here. Every morning I get the giddy feeling of happiness that makes me think. I have a whole family, again and I can't be any happier. I dress in my school uniform, get ready, and head to school