Epilogue

Epilogue
Tobias' POV

"Okay, that's the last of it." Tris places the last box on the ground. I watch as she wipes the sweat that has collected on her forehead.

"Thanks for helping by the way." I smile at her.

"I just can't believe you're staring school in three weeks and the fact that you're here in Cali with me." Tris gives me a heart warming smile that makes my feet feel like jelly every time.

I feel her chest rise and fall when I embrace her. She's like my own little angel, my own personal angel. I run my hands through her honey colored hair and sigh into it. I can never get tired of her smell.

Pineapple and coconuts.

"I love you, you know that?"I whisper into her ear.

"I know. I love you too, my idiot number boy." I snuggle deeper, if possible, into her embrace letting the warmth course through my body electrifying every single sell of my body.

"Come on, the sooner we leave to my apartment the longer we have to hang out. I made dinner reservations so bring something fancy to wear." She pokes my stomach.

"You mean the restaurant I made reservations for, all you did was dial the number I told you to dial." I laugh.

"You know what smart mouth? Just- just shut up." She stutters.

"Mm. I love you." I put my arms on her shoulder as I look into her eyes.

"Tenth time today." Tris lightly slaps my cheek.

I give her a toothy grin and go to one of my boxes for a suit.

+++

It's a half an hour drive to her apartment. During the duration of our ride, I held onto her hand as we loudly sang songs on the radio.

"You can lay your clothes over there. Uhm, are you staying the night?" She looks at me before entering her room.

"Yeah, I guess so." I shrug.

"Okay. I'll take your stuff and put them in my room them." She's about to grab my bag when I stop her.

"I can do it." I follow her to her room and flung the bag somewhere on the ground. Her eyes are furrowed, watching me.

She catches me off guard with her lips crashing towards me. I don't know how or what she does, but every time she touches me, it's as if my body lights up. Without her, I would be dull, filled with nothing.

My breath hitches when I feel her hand slip under my shirt caressing my abdomen. My hands rest to the skin under her bra rubbing up and down, memorizing every inch of soft skin that seems to leave tingles on my fingertips. I feel her sigh against my lips. My tight pants isn't helping this situation.

My tongue runs along the skin right under her lips. Our tongues end up tangling together fighting for some sort of dominance. Her arms tighten around my waist bringing me closer. I pull her shirt down but then my hands rise up and tangle in her blonde locks.

"Tobias." She sighs.

Just saying my name the way she did- breathy and almost a moan is such a turn on.

I kiss her harder and we fall in the middle of her bed.

I feel her warm hands slowly lift my shirt up and being toss so god knows where.

"I want you. Now." Her tone is so persistent. I stare into her soft blue eyes searching them for any emotion.

Lust.