17-baby Sun

Well I'm back at it you little creatures!!! Enjoy

(No one's pov)

"you do know how long it's been since the last time I saw you, so don't blame me" "I think you better go now, the match is almost starting." y/n said. "y/n is right Crappykawa, let's go" "Iwa-chan don't be so mean!" the girls giggled at Oikawa's behaviour.

Not long after they left the girls, the match started. "Hey Mattsun, that girl with h/c is really kawaii" they looked at said girl. Nodding to Makki's statement "you are right Makki, she sure is" they than both looked away, so they don't come over as creaps or something.

Meanwhile with y/n

"Hatsheeeeeeee" "bless you" the 4 other girls said to y/n "thanks, there was someone talking about me, I'm sure of it" "sure" Katsu looked at her with a smile while shaking her head a bit.

As the game went on, the tension rose higher. They were now in there last set and it went back and forth with the points. Aoba Johsai was now at 32 with Karasuno at 31. With one more point and Aoba Johsai would win.

Kageyama tossed the ball to Hinata. 'BAM' the sound of the ball hitting the ground was heard. Not long after cheers were heard, but not from Karasuno; Aoba Johsai had won. They blocked the Freak quick. With shocked eyes the girls looked at the boys.

(y/n's pov)

I'm trying to hold the tears from slipping and blink them away. Looking at them hurt, but I couldn't say I'm not proud. I was damn proud of them. It takes more than that to become a powerhouse again, but they made progress at an impressive speed.

They came to stand in line and bowed with tears in their eyes. "thank you for coming!" "thank you!"

"they are probably feeling ashamed" Mai said also looking sad. "they don't need to be though, they put up a fight and in the end there is going to be a 'loser' and a winner" we all looked at Sunako, a giggle escaped me "you know Sunako is right and don't think those guys are going to give up after this. They are going to work harder to get to nationals and so should we" with a smile I looked at my team, I am really proud to call them my team.

Time skip to home

After we got back from the tournament we went home, both me and dad were silent. It wasn't awkward, this is just a way how we cope with loses. Ow and we can't forget about a good meal, it makes you sort of happy again.

"Dad, your team did great" quickly taking another bite of my food "they still need a lot of work" with a sigh we were silent again; the only sound were our eating sounds.

(Mai's pov)

After we left the bus, I wen tot Sunako "can we talk?" she looked at me "yeah, sure " while nodding with her beautiful smile an- okay back to what I want to say. "let's walk to the park and talk about it there" she nodded once again and we started to walk to the park.

It is not that far away, it is actually on the way home. It was chilly sunset, a beautiful one but pretty cold. I wasn't the only one whom thought that, I saw Sunako zip up her jacked.

When we got there we both sat down on a swing. Enjoying it in silence. "so, what do you want to talk about?" ow shit, almost forgot about that. She just makes me so calm. "ow, right" giggling a bit because I almost forgot.

"you really are an amazing girl Sunako" I stopped for a moment and took a deep breath. "and I see how beautiful you are and you make me feel things I never felt before" I turned to her, she was already watching me with hope in her eyes.

"I—I'm in love with you" after a second I looked at the ground. To be honest I'm scared of her rejecting me, I know she likes girls to, not like my first crush but that didn't mean I'm less scared.

"you mean that right?" her voice cracked a little, I looked back up nodded and said "of course I wouldn't joke about something like that" it took every thing in me to look her in the eye, and what I saw was so much hope and happiness.

She looked away with a little blush on her face. "I love you too" it came out pretty fast but I could hear it perfectly. I jumped up and screamed "YESS!" a giggle interrupted my little jumping session. Sunako was smiling at me, such an angel.

I calmed down a bit and asked the following question "so, will you be my girlfriend then" my face became hot. Now she jumped up and ran to me and jump hugged me and said "YES".

I hugged her closer to me. "we go on your tempo, we don't have to rush with things okay" I whispered in her ear. "thank you, I do want to tell my friends and my family" she whispered back. "sure, I'm also going to tell a couple of friends" I kissed her head. "god damn it, I love you so much Sun"

"Sun?"

(Sunako's pov)

"Sun?" I asked her

"yes just left a couple of letters, and you are my sun." my face became so hot and I could only assume that is I'm a blushing mess.

"I'll walk you home" god what did I do to deserve her? "thank you babe"

"already calling me babe" I looked away a little. "I love it" she is the reason my heart goes dokidoki.

We were walking hand in hand. My house wasn't that much further, sadly. I really enjoyed Mai's company and all. Leaning my head on her shoulder, I could feel her eyes on me; not like it bother me anyway, it is Mai, my girlfriend whom is watching me.

We arrived at my house, but before she left she kissed my cheek. "see you tomorrow, baby sun" and lastly giving my head a kiss. "see you later, babe" I waited till she was no longer in sight while thinking that this day was bad in the beginning but so damn good in the end.

Opening the door and closing it again to be met with -- --- whom has a big smile on --- face.

Hope you enjoyed it my little creatures!! Please comment your thoughts about this story!!