8-Golden week (part 3)

(3 person pov)

Everyone woke up and got ready for the day. Today is the day they are playing against Nekoma, rivals for the longest time.

In the cafeteria everyone was enjoying their peaceful breakfast. Just kidding, everyone is so hyped up that it is one big commotion. Hinata, Nishinoya and Tanaka are hyping each other up. Kageyama scolding Hinata as usually. Daichi trying to get them to calm down, Suga is just watching at his kids- I mean teammates. The other 2th years are pretty calm having a conversation on their own. Tsukishima is angry and ready to explode, Yamaguchi trying to calm him down.

The girls...

That's an other story. (y/n) is way to hyped up and maybe a little bit dangerous to be around at the moment. Same goes for Sunako and Makaira. Azumi and Katsu watching in amusement. Mai is also hyped up but is laughing with everything on the moment. Yui and Aihara sweat dropping at everything that's happening at the cafeteria together with the 2th years.

The coach and the club advisers are also sweat dropping at everyone's behavior.

Time skip

(Hinatas pov)

We are all siting in the bus waiting to arrive at the gym. Ow god I can't wait. I'm a little sad that after this golden week is over.

"Hinata boke get your head of the window, it doesn't want your germs on it!" "how do you know what the window wants, maybe it likes my germs!" I retorted back at Kageyama. "because no one wants your germs" "maybe you are the only one whom doesn't want my germs"

"can you two shut up, because no one want's anyone's germs" ow that salty bastard. "so you don't ever want to have a lover?" Tanaka jumped in to the conversation, he almost did that literally. "what has that to do with it?" the giraffe asked. "I really thought you would be smarter than that Tsukishima" Noya also came into the conversation.

"grrrrr, that didn't answer my question" ow he is getting pissed hehehe. "because if you have a lover and you give a kiss you get the germs of that person. And being in a relationship without giving kisses or hugs is just sad and isn't a goo relationship" ow god Tanaka is smart!!! "tch" "okay can you guys calm down?!" Daichi yelled from the front. "sorry" we all said in unison.

(Kageyams pov)

"because if you have a lover and you give a kiss you get the germs of that person" I never thought of that.

I hear Tsukishima's "tch" ahh that's so annoying, that pisses me of. "okay can you guys calm down?!" Daichi yelled. God he can be scary and that is something you wouldn't think I would say—or yeah think. We all said "sorry" and then we arrived at the gym seeing a bunch of guys in red standing there. We all get off the bus.

((y/n) pov)

After the bus ride we got off the bus. There was one big group op people in red, I guess that's Nekoma. I took a look at their jackets, and indeed it's Nekoma. It stands in big white letters written on the back of their jackets. They all turned around to face us, Karasuno long time rival of Nekoma. Afterall I knew one person of Nekoma and it's their coach Nekomata. I know him because of my dad and grandpa.

The rivalry isn't that big between the girls team, because Karasuno has won a couple of times against Nekoma. The boys team is an other story and for another time.

Nekoma lined up and so did we. Standing face to face with pretty big girls from Nekoma. I'm not the tallest okay, but I'm still growing. But as Tanaka Katsu, Azumi, Makaira, Sunako and I try to intimidate the opponent and no one will stop us, we have to make up for out not super tall frame compared to them. They all look like they are all over 180cm, even their libero is tall.