13-pressure

The interhigh-preliminaries are right around the corner. The girls are training really hard, but so are the boys. Practice matches against each other too running around the gym every time you made a mistake.

(Azumis pov)

Practice was done for today but damn I'm tired. Ever since (y/n) told us about Eritys last wish before she died, I've been feeling a little bit pressured to win and help her grand that wish.

"Azumi, are you coming? Otherwise I don't think there will be something left for you." Katsu said while looking at me like I'm turning blue like a smurf. "is everything alright Azumi? You look lost these past days" damn it Katsu why are you so good at observing!?

"I'm alright" I lied, why I don't know, I guess I don't want them to worry about me? "don't lie to me, I can sense something is wrong, what is bothering you? Don't forget I'm here for you and so are those other 3 idiots" I giggled a little at that. "you can see right trough me can't you?" "you bet I can. But serious what is bothering you?" she said so tenderly like a parent would do. Right she is the dad of the group for a reason.

"I'm just a little bit pressured by Eritys last wish" not lying this time, cause I know it won't work. She looked at me like she found someone who thinks the same or that they aren't alone.

(Katsus pov)

I couldn't believe it, I never thought Azumi would be pressured by that. I guess I'm not the only one who feels the pressured ever since I got to know about it, I can't believe how hard (y/n) would've had it. "you're not alone" I whispered looking at the ground.

"so you feel the pressured too?" she asked me I nodded, words were nowhere to be found.

"don't worry about it girls! You won't carry the whole team on your own, you know. we can do it, just believe a little in yourselves and work together" Azumi and I both looked around to see

(Makairas pov)

Katsu and Azumi both looking at me shock at what I just said. "since when did you became so wise?" was the first thing that left Katsu's mouth, I don't know if I need to feel offended or not. An "auw" escaped her after Azumi pored her to not be so mean. A little 'sorry' was heard from Katsu.

"sorry, I know I don't have the right to listen to your conversation but I went looking for you so we can start going for meat buns." I'm not lying, we wouldn't leave them behind even if we wanted to.

"it's nothing, but you are right, we don't need to feel pressured because we have an amazing team and we back each other up!" Azumi said with a lot of determination. "true, but don't go listening to other peoples conversations like that again" Katsu's glare could kill me on the spot.

((y/n) pov)

After waiting with the whole team, we finally saw Makaira with Azumi and Katsu. The look better than at practice maybe they got hyped up by Makaira, cause it is her secret 'power' after all.

"now the lost sheep are here we can go for meat buns!!!" Yui said while laughing a little with the other third years.

"(y/n) let's go to nationals!!" the lost sheep said with determination burning in their eyes, I cracked a smile at them and "HELL YEAH!!!" escaped my mouth. I'm so thankful for the friends I've got.

Okay so I'm drawing my oc's like: Katsu, Azumi, Mai, Erity, Makaira and Sunako. Makaira and Sunako are done. I'll be posting them in an other part and with information about them. If you want you can look at it on my Instagram (@mv_drawing)