11- worst memory

(keishins pov)

In his memory/dream

His little girl slowly walking to the all to familiar room where one of her friends is dying. She knew that it won't take long before she is gone, but wants her last days to be filled with happy memories. We all knew her time is running short but never did we thought it would be this fast. They said she'll have 3 more weeks, but that isn't true she just died 2 weeks to early.

but we didn't expect it, so we just walked oblivious to Eritys room. we walked in and saw the rest of the friends and their parents. Hyper ran to her friends. they made drawings and talked and had fun.

Eritys friends are having a sleepover while the parents are sleeping in the room beside them (cause the hospital wasn't that full). We heard them laughing with some series. It was an anime Erity really wanted to see, so they are now watching 'given'.

After they were getting ready for bed. The girls helping Erity cause she is pretty weak on the moment.

Her parents said goodbye every night cause they are scared they otherwise don't have the chance to say goodbye. "Erity, we love you and we hope you'll watch over your friends and us. You are amazing and don't forget us and your beautiful memories, okay? Good night sweetheart" with a kiss the Eritys head they ended their goodbye. They asked if we could do that too, and we don't want to be rude so we just did the same.

It was my turn to say goodbye, never thought it would be the last goodbye I would ever give her. "you are an amazing friend to your friends, you know that? I can wish all I want but I know it won't get better. Thank you for everything you did for everyone. Sleep tight, Erity" I was the last one of the parents so after this I went to the room next door to sleep.

I laid down in my bed and went to sleep. at like 2am I woke up by someone opening the door harshly and sobbing. It was (y/n), I sat up from my bed and went to her. "what is wrong?" I questioned her, but I have a bad feeling. "Erity an I were still talking and out of nowhere she stopped and her pulse is gone, I don't know what is happening." She said while sobbing, still in shock.

My eyes widened at what she just said. I woke the parents up and went to a nurse whom was walking around.

After a while the doctors and nurses came out the room with a sad expression. "I'm sorry, we tried everything we could but she died. You can see her now and say goodbye, I'm sorry" the doctor said and walked away.

Tears slipping my eyes. I looked at my daughter who broke down with the rest of her friends. Eritys parent are shocked but they already started to except that she is dead, they knew she was going to die one off these days/weeks.

we all went inside and said goodbye. Sunako crying and hugging 'the sleeping beauty'.

After that day they were all together in a room comforting each other and trying to shear up. After 2 weeks they were back to their usual self but without Erity now, a little piece that isn't there anymore.

Winning the tournament in junior high was something they won for their dead friend. There are some other things they also did for her, that is one reason they are staying positive most of the time.

To this day I still don't know what Erity said to (y/n).