3-He has a What?!

2 weeks later

At practice

((y/n) pov)

We are practicing our receives, we have our offence but our defense a bit sloppy or yeah their defense because our school was known for the both so yeah. We are just polishing our defense. Today we trained really long, that's an improvement, the first week their were a lot of complains and muscle pains for our sempais except for Yui and us. We all are working hard and the team spirit is coming up so that is good.

After a long but good training we did our cooldown stretches and packed everything up and changed our clothes. We bit our goodbyes and I walked slow towards the boys gym, to get something or yeah better someone. As I get closer I heard squeaks and volleyballs hit the floor or someone's arm you never know. I opened the door and was greeted with a gym with familiar faces. Everyone's attention went to me, I have a uncomfortable feeling with all those eyes on me.

"who are you?" an active orange haired asked me. I wanted to answer but he kept asking questions like "what are you doing here? Do you like volleyball? How tall are you? Why are you sweaty? Did you come from a club? Are you lost? Are yo-" "one question at the time please!" I yelled it out to stop him god really does he even need to breath? "ow sorry, my name is Hinata Shoyo" he said while scratching his neck. I waved my hand to some people and then introduced myself to the people in front of me. "Hi nice to meet you Hinata, I'm Ukai (y/n)"

"so what are you doing here?" he asked again. "I'm here for my dad" everyone was watching me like 'who the hell is your dad? And then someone said just what I thought they were thinking." Who is your dad?" a guy with spiky hair and a yellow tuff asked. I stood there thinking are they idiots or do they just pretend like common I just said my name, I introduced myself and then still they can't make the connection? I couldn't hold it anymore and every word that left my mouth was just with a rude tone. "are you guys dumb I just introduced myself and you can't make a simple connection like that, how?! And you beanpole you look smarter then them so tell me do you know who I'm talking about?" "tch, is it the fake blond man?" "yes! Thank you beanpole for being the smartest here." "can you stop calling me beanpole?" "only if I know what your name is otherwise, no"

"tsukishima kei" "okay thank you tsukishima" I took a look at the rest of the team and they were frozen? What happened did Elsa came and froze them so they don't ask more questions? When I was about to go see if they are still alive they all in unison yelled something along the lines "he has a What?" I jumped at the sudden sound or yeah yelling. God they really need to calm down. "yes, I have a daughter" my dad said. "wait but you are still young?!" buzzcut boy said. "is she adopted?" that yellow tuff boy asked.

"no she is not adopted, we are blood related" my dad answered. " she was an accident, not a really fun memory but when she came I was happy I've got her." My eyes were getting watery and felt a single tear escape. I had a small smile on my face. I know what happened and I get what he means. My dad stood beside me by now and gave me an one arm hug. "okay everyone back to the game, we aren't done yet" my dad yelled "Hai!"

"good to see you hyper" "good to see you too, Shimada" I took a seat on the ground, leaning with my back against the wall. They were playing a game 6-6. I was watching really concentrated watching their technique. That orange sunshine Hinata really needs help with receiving, god how does his face survives this? Like common that must hurt. Yellow tuff is a great libero, maybe we need to ask him for teaching our team or we need to at least watch him and other defensive specialists like mister captain.

Kageyama is up to serve, god he got better than last year, but still not al good as Oikawa's but it's still good. That Jesus looking guy really got power -, he is probably the Ace. Buzzcut is not bad himself. That grey haired gives me mom vibes but his sets are good, not as good as Kageyama's. you can see that they don't have the same style.

Out of nowhere I see Hinata run and then jump and in a second the ball was on the other side of the court. WOW WHAT WAS THAT?!! Now I want to play too. "yosh!" I heard Hinata and kageyama yell.

After the game the Neighborhood Association Team left. Not without saying hi and ruffling my hair. The team is now cleaning the gym while I'm walking to my dad and ask if he liked couching. "Daaaaaad, how was it? It looked like you enjoyed." I said with a smirk. "it was okay, but I'm staying till Nekoma after we had our game I'm stopping" "you sure dad? I'm guessing you are going to stay after that game" "we'll see what the future brings" my dad said.

"we're done coach" mister captain said. "okay everyone come here and introduce yourself" "I'm sawamura Daichi, captain and wing spiker" "Sugawara Koshi, vice-captain and setter" "Asahi Azumane, wing spiker" Sugawara then pores him and gives a look like say it "a-a-and I- I'm the Ace" "Nishinoya Yuu libero" "Tanaka Ryunosuke wing spiker/outside hitter" ... "Yamaguchi Tadashi pinch server/middle blocker" "Tsukishima kei middle blocker" "Hinata Shoyo middle blocker and decoy" "Kageyama Tobio setter"

"ow you didn't needed to introduce yourself Kageyama. I know who you are" I said. Kageyama got nervous because of that, he isn't sure in what way you knew him. His face told you so much. "how did you know shorty?" tsukishima asked. And common shorty it's not even original. "we went to the same school" I responded "you did?" Kageyama asked. "yeah and I also know about what happened a year ago but I also know it isn't your fault that you became like that. And you are not the first one on that team that turned out like that or worse." "what do you mean?" "you know Oikawa he was ones just like you but his teammates didn't see it. He is worse then you because he is as fake as a Barbie doll." I explained.

"you mean that he was also controlling?" Tsukishima asked cause he didn't knew this information. "yes, maybe not in the same way but he messed up his plays, serves. Kageyama wanted to learn how to do his killer serve. He didn't want to teach him" "who would want to teach him?" "tch, he became violent, he almost slapped kageyama, lucky for him Iwaizumi stopped Oikawa. He also got benched at a game he got switched with Kageyama, he became to see him as a threat together with Wakatoshi Ushijama. He trained his as of no matter what the damage is. Iwaizumi nocked some sense in him and he became a team player, but he is still as fake as ever with his fangirls. It's disgusting." I told them everything I know about it. "how do you know all this?" Kageyama asked

"well with the girls volleyball team we came watch to the guys practices and games to see if we can learn things for it for our own game." "Wait you are from the kitagawa daiichi's girl team? The one that won the tournament?" Tanaka asked "yep, and I was captain" "so coooooool!!" Hinata, Tanaka and Nishinoya said in unison with shinning eyes.

"I know for a fact that most of the attention went to the boys team, even most of the boys team didn't know who we were." I said a little annoyed. Because even after we won most of our school didn't knew who we were and how well we played. "hyper lets go I still have to work and you go take a shower as we get there" dad yelled. "okay, bye guys, it was a pleasure to meet you."

We arrived at the store and I went to the living part (I have no idea if he lives there so just roll with it ROOLLLLLL) I took my shower end prepared food for me and my dad. Ones done I brought it to the store and gave him his plate and sat down next to him. "hmmmmm, this is good" "thx dad, yhaaaw" I yawed "I'm going to sleep, goodnight dad." I said and gave a quick hug. "goodnight (y/n) sleep tight"

I walk up the stairs to my room, I opened the door and took my pajama out of the closet and went to the bathroom and changed into my pajama and brushed my teeth. I walked back to my room and closed the door. I went into my bed, making myself comfortable and fell asleep. (the lights were already of you know where your bed is so you trust your instinct to go to your bed).