2-First day of high school

((y/n) pov)

I was waiting by the store for my friends to come, so that we can walk together to school. When they all were here we left for school. On our way we talked about volleyball, memories from the last 3 years, school, music...

After a walk of 10 minutes we arrived at school. We are nervous, why? Because we want to know in what class we're in, we are hoping to be together or at least with someone we know.

As we are walking in the school we looked for the paper with our class. After 3 minutes we found it. Katsu took a step closer and read what our classes were. "Sunako and Makaira you are in class 1-2.""yeah!!" they both yelled. (my poor ears)" Azumi, (y/n) and me, we are in class 1-3""yess, we are not lonely" Azumi said. 'I'm glad that I'm with these girls in a class.'

"girls the bell is about to go, we need to get to our class." I said.

"yeah, you're right. Come on Sunako we need to go!" Makaira took Sunako by her wrist and walked off to class.

"those two are something" Azumi said

"yep, those are active little kids" we agreed

"hey (y/n) you can't talk about that you know, you are just as active as them or most of the time even worse" Katsu said, the thing is she isn't even wrong.

"I know" is said in an sad tone " but we need to too you know" we took off and went to our own class. The thing about the first day of school is that you need to introduce yourself to the class, god I hate that. It goes on for the rest of the day(send help please).

Lunch time(saved from class)

We went to the crazy duo for lunch. We walked in their class and took a seat and plopped our bento on the table. "so how went your classes? Ours went well we have a chill homeroom teacher" Makaira said. "Well (y/n) here, she was a mess, she was just not the friendliest she normally is after introducing for the 3th time. But beside that it went okay, our homeroom teacher is friendly and all so we are just fine." Azumi said, did you really had to tell them about me common Azumi I thought we were friends(we still are no worries).

"So our beloved captain didn't change. Still doesn't like to introduce herself in front of a class" Sunako said in an amused tone. "yeah I didn't change but it's not like you mind, do you?" I retorted. "you still got it in you huh? My baby is growing up" she wiped away a fake tear. Beside me being captain of yeah was, I'm still the youngest and the "baby" of us 5.

After the last class

"common slowpokes I want to be their in time you know" I shouted at my friends. "calm down hyper we still have plenty of time, why the rush?" Katsu asked "because it's a new team and new people and the more time we spent with them the better we know them the better we play." I said a little calmer and calmed my pace of fast walking almost jogging state. "that doesn't even make sense. Katsu said with a bit of sarcasm. "It sounds logic to me" the active duo said. "it kind of does Katsu" Azumi joint in. "it does?" she questioned. " well yeah if you know someone for 2 minutes or for 20 minutes you are going to do better if the click between the persons good is." Azumi explained. After that, we arrived at the girls gym. We all took a deep breath before we opened the door and stepped inside.(yeah we change our shoes no worries). Makaira opened the door we changed our shoes and went inside.

We were greeted by the volleyball team. The captain who introduced herself as Yui Michimiya then asked "are you girls the new recruits?" I wanted to say yes but the active duo was me for." Yep we are" they really share a braincell or more, I'm beginning to think that it's a whole brain.

"I'm Sunako, first year, class 1-2. I'm a libero but I can also play other positions" "I'm Makaira, first year, class 1-2. I'm a wing spiker, I also can play other positions" god are they even breathing? "I'm Azumi, first year class 1-3. I'm a middle blocker, I can play other positions too" she said calmly, first reason why she is the mom of us 5. "I'm Katsu, first year, class 1-3. I'm a setter but can also play other positions." She said that also so calmly that's why she is like the dad, she is really scary when she is mad or annoyed. "Hi, I'm Ukai (yn), first year, class 1-3. I'm an all-round player." I said without a problem, why I don't do that in class? I don't know maybe it's the teacher or the class or is it that I know that these girls share the same interest, who knows?

"from what school are you girls?" One of the members asked us. "we are from kitagawa daiichi" we said in unison with pride. "what are doing here then?" an other one asked. "well, because we know these crows can fly and are dangerous. And because our parents went here"

"what is in there for you girls?"

"well, because every year the teams are different. We want to show that and that we deserve to win, because we are going to work hard and show them what we've got." I said with determination. " and what we get out of it, it's simple a good team that is willing to work hard and is ready for the fight for the title or just get to nationals." I finished.

"you really think we can get to nationals? You girls are crazy, we never can get a taste of that." On of the girls said. "whit that attitude, no. but if you work hard and give it your all there is a big chance that we get there. You need to believe." Sunako said a bit annoyed by the girls response. Everyone can feel the tension in the air. Everyone is watching Sunako and the rest of us, like we are crazy.

"she is right" Yui said to my, our surprise, even her teammates were confused. "with an attitude like that you can't make it, but if we work hard and come train everyday we can have a chance that we can get to nationals." Wow that is a great captain I thought. "and if you girls are planning on skipping most practices I'm going to let those new first years being regulars no madder how good or bad they are." My eyes widened at what she just said, and not only my eyes also those girls. "I'm not planning on practicing on my own most of the time again, that brought us nowhere, did it? I'm tired of it and I already like these 1st years just because of their determination and will to win and for having a goal. This is my warning if you skip to many practices you are no regular anymore!" Yui trained most of the times by herself!? What for teammates are that!? God I'm happy she is standing up for herself.

Her teammates are shocked, they never expected this from their captain. "I'll be here captain" Aihara said (idk all the name or like none of the girls team so yeah I won't use them much in the story)