14-Speech on the bus

It is time for the interhigh-preliminaries! Everyone is on their way to the bus, the boys and girls are sharing a bus, so it will be a chaotic ride, but who cares if it is with your favourite dorks?

((y/n) pov)

"do you have everything? Water bottle? Shoes? Hair ties? Brush? Kneepads?" Azumi made sure All 5 of us had everything. And everyone had everything but Makaira apparently lost 1 kneepad. She might be a wing spiker but she is also good at digging up balls so this is bad.

"I knew at least one of you would forget something, so I brought everything extra!" Azumi exclaimed happy. Reason nr1 that she is the mom of the group.

"everyone hop on the bus!" Takeda-sensei yelled. I walked towards a seat and sat down. I have no idea whom is going to be sitting next to me, but I don't care.

"Sunako, mind if we sit together?" Mai asked. WAIT WHAT?!! Did I hear that right, Sunako please say yes, you'll do great! Sunako looked at Makaira whom mouthed that she should go sit there. Makaira really is something, she is like the love doctor with experience unlike me, but they still come to me for love advise, like I don't know a damn thing about it. "yeah, sure."

So Sunako sat beside Mai. Katsu and Azumi sat together and Makaira and I sat together. "will there be a speech?" Makaira whispered in my ear. "I don't know" I whispered back. And she just stayed quiet (sarcasm), no she has to chant "speech, speech, speech..." I might have joined in with chanting, but so did Sunako, Katsu and Azumi.

Yui wasn't sure what was happening. "Okay okay calm down, what is with the speech thing?" ow... I guess they don't do a speech to get everyone hyped up on the bus and only do it right before the match. Unlike us we hyped them up on the bus, before a match, during the match and even after it so even if we lost they would be hyped about it and they know they did their best.

"About that, (y/n) always hyped us up on the bus and after that in middle school ." Sunako explained. Captains face was like 'waithowmanytimesdidtheygethypedupbytheirformercaptain?' "Well we only do that right before the match, normally. But why hype them up on the bus?" that is a good question.

"There might be players who look intimidating and you'll back down a little and then getting hyped up doesn't work that well. So by hyping them up on the bus and they'll won't care that much and do their absolute best, and won't chicken out ." I said like I knew the answer to all the questions in the world, I don't.

"Then why don't you hype them up?" Aihara suggested. "sure, may I captain?" she nods and I stand up. (the girls have the back of the bus cause they were earlier than the boys.)

"okay listen up, this might look scary and all, but we trained a lot. We might not be the best out there but who cares when we show them how much we improved in such a short time and grew like a team. Believe in your own strengths and those of your teammates. And WE WILL FIGHT TO OUR GOAL!!! And if we get to the finals, know there is a whole new world behind that, the chance to go to nationals then is bigger than ever. AND WE WILL SHOW THEM THAT THESE CROWS CAN FLY AND WILL FLY HIGHER THAN EVER!!! LETS DO THIS!!!" when I do these speeches I'm dead serious about it to.

"YEAH!!" was all I heard after that. Not so long after we arrived at the Sendai City Gymnasium.

Time skip brought by Kuroo's bedhead

We just warmed up and are now waiting to get on the court. First set I'm going to be setter, Mai as libero, Yui as wing spiker, Aihara as our ace/wing spiker, Makaira as opposite Azumi as middle blocker and Katsu also as middle blocker (originally is she a setter, going to shake things up *mouhahaha*)

Fweeetttt!!!!

The signal for us to great the public and the opponent. Getting on our places and we are ready to start.

Who will be the opponent? (I forgot or don't know who they played against so yeah, hehehe) but beside hope you enjoyed!!! please comment if you liked it or not.

 I really need to think about a name for all my readers, if you have an idea tell me!!! Maybe like creatures or wolf pups or baby dragons or haikyuu addicts or night owls or beautiful nightmares or shadows or... okay I'll stop

...For now *mouehhahahhahaaha*.