The work for a few days

Washington DC
Kent's hideaway, kitchen
5:38 pm, 5 days later

Over the past few days, Gibbs and the team have intercepted several shipments and saved the children. Kasie has analyzed some more teeth and Julia and Daniel have not only had to clean the rooms and help with the loading: since one day they also have to make the food for the children. More precisely, they have to bake bread twice a day and bring it to the children with water. Right now they are baking bread again. They have brought cocoa and make two doughs; a normal one with water, flour and yeast and one with the same ingredients and cocoa. They make sure that the doughs are very moist so that the breads are not so dry later. Daniel fills some dough into a mould and Julia fills the cocoa dough afterwards. Afterwards Daniel fills the form full. They take care that you cannot see the cocoa. Then they fill the remaining moulds and put them in the oven. About 40 minutes later they take the bread out of the oven and one hour later they are on their way to the children. They give them 1 loaf of bread per room and water. They also make sure that the children eat up. They get several amazed looks from the children, because the bread tastes neither dry nor boring. "Why are you doing this?", asks one of the children. Daniel and Julia look at each other. Then Daniel replies: "For you."

Washington DC
Navy Yard, MTAC
10:20 am, six days later

Jack got a call from Ellie and McGee and Vance are now leading the recovery operation from the video conference room. "Hey, Kim. You haven't been here since I don't know when. Where have you been the last two weeks?", asks McGee. Kim points to her right foot, which is in a cast. "You wonder where? I was at the hospital", replies Kim. "Miss Roberts, it's good to see you back at work", Vance greets Kim Roberts. "Thank you, Director", says Kim. "How did you hurt yourself?", McGee asks. "I have a friend who is a shot-putter. She talked me into coming to her practice. She wanted me to try it out, too. So she gives me a bullet, and it falls on my foot. It's completely broken and I'll be in hospital for the next two weeks", Kim answers.  "Agents, prepare to move in", Vance orders. "What move in?", Kim asks confused and curious. "Agents Bishop and Torres are undercover at the Kent Brown child trafficker. Agent Bishop has information about a shipment and we are intercepting it now", Vance explains. "How did you come upon a child trafficker? Normally, we only bust them along with other agencies", asks Kim. "He kidnapped the children of two Marines and one got away", McGee replies. "Oh, I see. Can I help?", asks Kim. "Yes. Can you please get us satellite imagery of Bedford, Pennsylvania and put it on the screen", orders Vance Kim, who nods. "I'm on it, Director", she says.