Found

Washington DC
Highway
5:43 pm

Ellie and McGee head back to NCIS, McGee drives. "Lt. Jackson can't think of anyone who might want to harm her family. What about her husband?", asks Ellie. "LCDR Jackson can't think of anyone either. And it's unlikely that they're after Petty Officer Williams. All four pick up the children, always irregular", replies McGee. "Either someone is lying to us, what I don't believe, by the way, or something else is going on", reflects Ellie. "But what?", asks McGee. Ellie shrugs and looks out the window. Suddenly she sees something on the side of the road. "McGee, stop right now!", she shouts. "Ellie, what?", McGee asks. "Stop the car!" McGee stops and Ellie gets out. She runs back to where she saw something. There is a girl lying there with multiple injuries all over her body. "McGee, call an ambulance now! I found Jessy!" McGee gets out his cell phone and calls an ambulance while Ellie takes care of Jessy. "Jessy, I'm Ellie from NCIS. It's all good. You're safe", Ellie reassures Jessy. "They have Ray and other children! And they will find me!", says Jessy, crying. "Jessy, you know what NCIS is, don't you?", asks Ellie. Jessy nods. "Then you know that we will protect you. The bad men won't take you away again, I promise." Jessy loses consciousness as McGee comes to them. "Ambulance will be here in three minutes. How's Jessy?" "She just passed out. Good thing the ambulance got here so fast,"
Shortly thereafter the ambulance arrived. "Do you know how long she's been unconscious?", asks one of the ambulance men. ."Shortly after my colleague called you", answers Ellie.  The paramedics have now strapped Jessy onto a stretcher and are taking her to the ambulance. "Can I come with you?" asks Ellie. "Get in", replies one of the paramedics. Ellie gets in, the paramedic closes the doors and they drive off. "What's her name?", asks one of the paramedics. "Jessy Williams", replies Ellie. The paramedic thinks for a moment: "Is she the daughter of Petty Officer Jack Williams?" Ellie nods. 

Washington DC
Washington General
6:38 pm

Ellie is back in Petty Officer Williams room. He still hasn't regained consciousness, so Ellie is talking to his wife again. "Lieutenant Williams, we have found your daughter Jessy", informs Ellie Lieutenant Williams. "Where is she?", Lt. Williams wants to know. "She is about to undergo surgery. We found her injured on the side of the road. She told us that other children had been abducted. That means that the kidnappers are not after your family", answers Ellie. "Won't they be looking for her?", asks Lieutenant Williams. "We will protect her until we find her kidnappers", promises Ellie.

Washington DC
Navy Yard, NCIS office
6:44 pm

McGee comes to Gibbs and Nick's office. "Where's Bishop?", Gibbs wants to know from McGee. "At the hospital", McGee answers. "What happened? Is she all right?", Nick asks, startled. "Yeah. We found Jessy by the side of the road. Bishop was riding in the ambulance", reassures McGee Nick. "Did Jessy say anything?", asks Gibbs. "You have to ask Bishop. I called the ambulance when she was talking to Jessy. When I got to them, Jessy was already unconscious", McGee replies. "McGee, Torres, go home. Without the girl's statement or the Petty Officer's, we can't proceed" "Boss, what are you going to do?", McGee asks. "I'm going to Bishop. We're trying to talk to Jessy. Maybe she can help us", Gibbs replies. "I'm coming with you. Jessy has had a traumatic experience, so it wouldn't hurt to have a psychologist present during the interview, would it?", says Jack, who is just passing by. "Fine, but you're going alone. I have something else to do afterwards", Gibbs agrees, and they both go to the elevator.

Washington DC
Washington General
7:21 Pm

Gibbs and Jack get to Ellie, who is waiting outside Petty Officer Williams' room. , "Where is Jessy?", Gibbs wants to know. "She's still in surgery. To be honest, she looked really bad", Ellie replies. "Did Jessy say anything to you?", Jack wants to know. "Yes. The kidnappers have apparently abducted other children. And she's worried the kidnappers will find her. I think she got away", says Ellie. "I gotta go. I've got plans. Can you please question Jessy when she wakes up?", asks Gibbs. Ellie and Jack nod in surprise and Gibbs leaves the hospital. Jack and Ellie look at each other in wonder. "Did he just say please?" "Did he just really just leave?" Both shake their heads. "Typical Gibbs."