Together

Washington DC
Navy Yard, MTAC
7:49 am

Vance and McGee go through one door and Jack and Gibbs through the other door into the video conference room. They approach Kim Roberts, who is sitting at her computer terminal with a headset, crutches next to her. Gibbs, unnoticed by Kim, takes the crutches and slowly walks back away. Vance clears his throat. Kim cannot hear anything through the headset, so Jack taps her shoulder. Kim winces and takes off her headset. "What do you want from me?" asks Kim and acts confused. "You know exactly what we want", replies McGee. "Kim Roberts, you are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed for you. Do you understand these rights?", says Vance. Kim nods and Gibbs gives her her crutches back. They leave the video conference room with Kim in the middle of them.

Washington DC
Washington General
8:19 am

Ellie and Nick are alone in their room. "Ellie, you really heard all after we thought you were unconscious?", Nick asks curiously. Ellie nods. "How long?", Nick asks cautiously. "Kent called me weak and hit me. Then he was gone and when he came back, he hit me with something hard against my chest. Shortly after that you fell to the floor. Then he said that about Kim and we were tied up and dragged to the basement in the other building. And that's where you said something. If you meant what you said, me too. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Nick, I love you", answers Ellie. Nick gets up and goes over to Ellie's bed. He sits next to her and kisses her. She returns the kiss. It is a long kiss. After the kiss they just lie next to each other in silence, Ellie's right hand in Nick's left.