sorting

Mirandas pov:
As me and Tom made are way into the great hall I was stopped by this elder woman. "I'll see you later tom" I said while smiling. "Okay!" He walked into the great hall and sat down at this table. Suddenly I see Rose and this ginger haird boy coming up behind me. Then the boy smiled at Rose and walked into the great hall to.

Roses pov:
As me and Ron walked off the train after Miranda, and this tall black haired boy, we came up behind them to see Miranda stopped by a elder woman, than I became stopped to. "I'll see you later Ron" "alright see you later!"

Back to reality:
"You two must be Miranda, and Rose Lupin" the elderly woman said. "Yes we are" we both said back to her. "I am Professer Mcgonagall, you guys will be sorted into your houses, we have Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, RavenClaw, and Slytherin. Your house will be like your family so treat it that way" We nodded and went into the great hall. "Miranda Lupin" Mcgonagall said. I walked up to the chair with the soarting hat and sat down. "Hm very cunning, smart, corugues, brave, attitude, better be SLYTHERIN" I smiled and walked over to the syltherin table. "Rose Lupin" Proffeser Mcgonagall said. "Hm, smart, corugues, brave, better be SLYTHERIN" she walked over to where Miranda was sitting.