first day of class

Rose pov

i woke up and remembered what happened last night i smiled while i walked over to Miranda to wake her up for class. But first I got changed:

 But first I got changed:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

back to reality

"wake up Miranda were gonna be late" she rolled over then said "fine" she got up to cover the mark that was made

Miranda pov

i got up after my sis annoying me i had to cover the mark because i didn't wanna get in trouble. Than after I covered the mark I got changed into the robes

I than grabed my robe and put it on over my shirt and went off

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I than grabed my robe and put it on over my shirt and went off

Back to reality:
"Sis you ready to go?" Rose said. "Yeah let's get going, Hopefully the spell I used to cover of the mark don't wear off" Miranda said while laughing. "How do you think Ron is going to react to after what happend last night?" Rose said while looking down. "Sis, I'm sure he likes you he won't advoid you because you know me I will Avada kadevera him if he does." Miranda said while laughing and looking serious. "Thank you sis, I love you!" Rose said. "always and forever sis, I love you to!" Miranda said back. Soon they walked out of there dorm and walked to class. As they were walking to class Rose remembered something. "You know how we were the only ones who walked out of the dorm and no one was in the common room living room? Well I think we are late for class, and I looked at the schedule and we have Umbridge and according to everyone she is bitch" Rose said. "Ugh, great she starts anything with us I promise you I will say something I won't let you get detention because I'm going to get Ron to take you on a date tonight. Miranda said. "No you are not!" Rose said. "Oh please you have to let me" Miranda said while giving her puppy eyes. "Fine but if Ron says no-" Rose said while getting cut off. "He won't say no trust me" Miranda said. As they walked into the class room everyone turned around looking back at Miranda and Rose. "Very nice for you too show up" Umbridge said. "I'm very sorry" Rose said. "It takes a while to look like us we are beautiful thank you very much, but you not so much". "detention both of you today with me." Umbridge said. "You actually think I am going to let my sister have detention with you she has a date" Miranda snaped back at her. "Watch the tone young lady, and okay fine you have detention with me today." Professer said.

Mirandas pov:
My sister may be a hour older than me but I am not letting some snoby teacher give her detion when she has a date tonight she did nothing wrong. I sat down by Tom and he started talking to me. "Weres the mark Miranda? He said while smirking. "I had to cover it up because I'll be explelled" I said back at him. "Are you really going to her detion and what you said back there was hot." Tom said while Smirking. "Glad you enjoyed the show mate" I said while laughing.

Roses pov:
I think I might not go on that date with Ron knowing my sister took the detion for me. Who am I kidding she set it up so I'll just thank her for taking it. Soon enough I sat down by Ron, that was sitting a desk over from were Harry is sitting. "Your sister seems like she don't give a crap what people think, but she seems to only care for you and Tom." Ron said "And who are you going on a date with? Ron said while looking sad. "Well for starters me and her had been through a lot togther and she honselty don't care what people think about her, but she set me and you up" I said back to him. Ron than started smiling. "Hey Rose, your sister don't seem to like me to much" Harry said. "Get use to it, she don't like anyone" I while smiling and laughing. "Well we are still friends right? Potter said. "I guess" I said back to him. I nodded and he went back to starring at my sister and than me it was getting quite werid.

The Potter Tripletsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें