Meeting everyone

⚠️Maybe a little spice depends.⚠️

"Hello everyone im Rose Lupin and this is my twin sister Miranda" Rose said while smiling. "Pleasure" I said while sitting by Tom who was sitting on the couch. "It's very nice to meet you both, this is Crabbe, and Goyle, and I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" Malfoy said. "I am Pansy Parkison" Pansy said. "Very nice to meet all of you" Rose said. "It's a pleasure to meet any of you" I said. "PARTY" Pansy. "C'mon Rose let's get ready!"

Rose is wearing this:

And Miranda is wearing this:

By the time they got ready and everything, people from Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Slytherin, and Gryffindor were already partying and drinking, and dancing with the music

By the time they got ready and everything, people from Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Slytherin, and Gryffindor were already partying and drinking, and dancing with the music. Miranda and Rose walked down the stairs and every single guy in the room looked at them. "Bloody hell Rose you look stunning" Ron said while standing by the stairs. "Thank you Ron" she said while blushing. "Looks like someone has a crush" Miranda said quietly "Oh shove off". "You look beautiful Miranda" Tom said. "Well you got a little drool and thank you" Miranda said back to him.

Roses pov:
My sister was right I think I might be catching feelings for Ron. But I know she is catching feelings for Tom to. Maybe catching feelings for Ron ain't that bad.

Mirandas pov:
Of course Tom had to look like a snack tonight just make it harder to stop blushing.

Back to reality:
"LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE" Draco yelled. "I'm in" Miranda, Rose, Pansy, Tom, Ron, and a couple more people said. "I'll go first" Draco said. "Hm pansy truth or dare" "dare" "I dare you to kiss Blaise." Draco said. Pansy nodded and walked over to blaise and kissed him. "Hm Rose! Truth or dare" Pansy said. "Dare" I dare you to make out with the hottest person in this room. "Alright" Rose walked over to Ron and they started full on making out. "GET IT SIS" Miranda said while drinking her 3rd glass of her red wine.

Roses pov: I walked over to Ron, and starting making out with him he kissed me back with no hesitation once I pulled away I had no regrets.

Back to reality: "Hm sis truth or dare?" Rose said? "Dare of course" "I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Tom". "Okay" Miranda said while smirking.

Mirandas pov: I walked over to Tom and grabbed his hand and walked over to the closet. Tom grabbed my neck and started making out with me. I kissed back without no hesitation he kissed down my neck leaving one mark. After 7 minutes. Draco came to the door and screamed "ITS BEEN 7 MINUTES GET OUT WE DON'T NEED ANYONE GETTING PREGNANT"

Back to reality: Miranda and Tom walked out of the closet smirking. "Hey Miranda you got a little something on your neck" Rose said while smirking. Miranda laughed and sat down. After more rounds everyone left and went into there dorms.

The next morning...