Popularity

A couple days later everything pretty much went back to normal besides everyone being some what scared of the triplets. Lavender was hospitalized and lucky to be a live and Cho, well let's just Say she keeps her distance for now on.

Mirandas pov:
After I got out of the hospital everything went back to normal me and Tom fucked, I went to my classes, almost everyone was jealous of me as always, lavender was hospitalized lucky for us. And Cho shoots me glances but trust me she keeps her distance. Me and Tom well we are the power couple now, yeah people still hate us but they still talk to us. And yes of course I still hate people what do you expect me to be all nice yeah that's not who am. Me my sister, my brother, tom and ron are the most popular kids in the school.

Roses pov:
Ever since all of that happend Lavender and Cho don't mess with us or our boyfriends I guess you can say they learned there lessons. Me and Ron are still togther and to be honest I see a future with him. We still make out, I go to all my classes, I have really good grades, and more.

Back to reality:
It was now the next day and it was Christmas break they get to go home and spend Christmas with there family.

Roses pov:
I got up the next morning and got ready for last day at hogwarts. Next year is our last year at hogwarts it's honstly sad. I got up brushed my teeth showered and got changed Into the robes and woke my sister up.

Mirandas pov: My sister got me up and I went to brush my teeth, shower and get changed

Mirandas pov:
My sister got me up and I went to brush my teeth, shower and get changed.

Then I realized me and my sister are twining again! Oh how I missed this!!!

Back to reality:
"Were matching" miranda said while running out of the bathroom. "Oh my yay we are!" Rose said. Miranda, Rose than walked to the Gryffindor common room to see Lavender. Than Miranda nodded and Rose ran in and kissed Ron pasnitnly in front of her. Lavender than became frighnted and ran. "Alright love birds you can stop now, does anyone know we're Tom is?" Miranda said. "No let's go find him" They both said. They walked into Toms dorm to find him sleeping. Ron and Rose laughed and Miranda walked to him and jumped on top of him. Ron and Rose walked out of the dorm and sat on the couch.

Toms pov:
I woke up to find my girlfriend on top of me all dressed in her slytherin Robes for class. I than grabbed her and threw her over and started tilking her. "S-t-o-p t-o-m" she said while laughing. "Sorry darling I didn't understand that" I said while Smirking. "S-o-r-r-y d-a-d-d-y" she said while laughing almost crying. I than stoped and kissed her forehead and went to change.

Back to reality:
After Tom got up to changed Miranda got up and went to sit by Rose and Ron. Once she walked out there Miranda walked in on words being used. Ron than wispered to Rose. *CENSORED* Miranda than just gaged her self and coughed. "Miranda-" ron said looking scared. "sis-uhm how long have you been standing there-" Rose said all red from what Ron said. "Long enouh to hear Ron say some things, just uhm use a silincing spell I will stay with Tom tonight you all can our dorm." Miranda said. "thank you" they both said. A couple minutes later Tom came out and they walked to there class.