The date

Mirandas pov:
I know I have detention but I want to help my sister get ready for her date after all how bad can it be missing a few minutes of detention. As I made my way to the common room I was stopped by this one girl with curly hair and with a Gryffindor robe. "Hey, you stay away from Tom and tell your sister to stay away from Ron they are mine!" The girl said. "I'm sorry, but who are you, and who are you to tell me what to do bitch" I snapped at her. "I am Lavender, and I mean it I will ruin your life". "Ahaha your funny, oh wait your serious? I don't take orders from you". I walked off to slytherin common room and walked in.

Back to reality:
"Hey Rose!" Miranda said to her. "I thought you have detention?" Rose said to her. "I do but it can wait I'm here to help you with your date, so go get dressed and I'll do your hair and makeup okay?" Miranda said to her. "okay" Rose walked up to there dorm and got changed into her dress and called Miranda to do her hair and make up. "You look gorgeous! Anyways sit down" Miranda said. Rose sat down. After a little while her hair and make up were done!

 After a little while her hair and make up were done!

"You look BEAUTIFUL!" Miranda said to her. "Thank you".

Roses pov:
Miranda had to make her way to detention and I had to meet Ron at the date spot a pick-nik in the Astronomy tower. As I made way to the Astronomy tower I saw Ron and he looked amazing! "You look beautiful Rose" Ron said to me. "Thank you! You don't look to bad your self" I said while giggling . "Well how about we take a seat and we eat?" "Sounds good" I said to him. After a little while of eating and talking we walked to the Gryffindor common room and watched a movie and cuddled. I looked up at Ron and he leaned in and kissed me. From that moment I knew I was falling in love with the one and only Ron weasley. I kissed him back with butterfly's filling my stomach. We both pulled away and blushed."Hey Rose could I ask you something?" Ron said while looking down. "Yeah of course" I said back to him. "I really like you a lot and I was wondering would you be my girlfriend?" "OH MY MERLIN, Yes a thousand times yes!!" He than jumped up and kissed me but this time it was a pasonite kiss like he has been waiting to. "I'm going to go back to the dorm I'll see you tomorrow?" I said while looking at him. "Yes you will for sure!!" I walked out of the dorm and closed the door and starting smiling and blushing really hard. My mind kept rushing and my stomach kept filling up with butterfly's again!. As I made my way to the Slytherin common room I opened the door to see my sister on the couch. "I'm back!" I smiled and said. "OMG HOW WAS IT! I NEED DETAILS IMMEDIATELY"! Miranda said while smiling. I than walked up stairs and changed and than sat down on the couch talking to Miranda all about it! "Well we went on an pic-nick in the Astronomy tower, and than we went back the Gryffindor common room and watched a movie and than we kissed, than we both pulled away, and he asked me to BE HIS GIRLFRIEND! I said yes ofc and than he kissed me like a pasonite kiss!" I said to her while smiling. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! AHH IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!" She than have me a hug and said "I love you so much!! And you both are to cute together!" I than hugged her back and said. "I love you to sis, and thank you very much." We than both walked up to our dorm and went to bed.