traveling to vacation

Toms pov:
Today was the day Me, My girlfriend, Ron, and Rose fianlly go on vacation. We are going to Italy. It is 3 in the morning so I'm tired asf. I got ready and went to go find Ron who was already up eating typical Ron. I laughed a little bit. "Hey Ron we need to get going, let's get Miranda Rose" I said to him. "Yeah okay" he yawned and walked with me to the girls slytherin dormatrie.

Ron's pov:
I didn't go to bed cause I'm going to sleep on the plane ride over to italy. I got ready at 2 and ate some snacks and fianlly packed my bags. I walked with Tom to the Girls Slytherin dormatrie to get our Girlfriends up.

Back to reality:
"Ron you get Rose up I'll get Miranda." Tom said. Ron nodded and went to get Rose up. "Hey darling, you gotta get up" Ron wispered in Roses ear. Rose yawned and got up looking horrbly tired. "hey princess, you gotta get up" Tom said while kissing her forehead. Miranda got up and went to go get dressed.

Mirandas pov:
Tom got me up in one of the most sweetest ways ever. I than got up and got changed into something comfortable since I have to go on plane for a long time. I than got dressed and threw my hair in a messy bun and put on my cloths.

 And walked out and sat down on my bed next Tom who than grabbed my hand and held it

Roses pov:
I got up after Ron got me up and tbh I was tired asf I than went to the closet were my sister got changed and threw on something like my sister wore and walked out and grabbed my suitcase.

Roses pov:  I got up after Ron got me up and tbh I was tired asf I than went to the closet were my sister got changed and threw on something like my sister wore and walked out and grabbed my suitcase

Back to reality:
"I can't believe we finally get to go on vacation" Miranda said. "me either" Rose said. Ron held Roses hand and Tom held Mirandas hand while walking out. They than reached the muggle world after a little while and made it to the airport. It was 4 am and there flight leaves at 5. "Yo guys let's go!" Miranda said. Rose and Ron went to go show the ticket for the flight. While Tom and Miranda took a picture for snapchat.

After they posted it on snapchat they went to go find Rose and Ron

After they posted it on snapchat they went to go find Rose and Ron. "Rose let's go get the best first class seat" Miranda said.! "Okay let's go!" Rose said. "Wait no! We want the best 1st class seat!!" Ron and Tom said while giving the puppy dog eyes. "sorry baby but me and Rose want the seats!" Miranda said while placing a soft kiss on Toms lips. And Rose did the same but with Ron. They soon enough found the seats and fell alssep. After a little while they arrived to there vacation spot were they were going. "OMG WE ARE IN A ITALY.!!!" Miranda screamed. She than ran over to Tom and kissesd him right there and there. He kissed her back. "Aww baby, you took us to italy" Rose said while kissing Ron.

After they arrive at there hotel...