Meeting our parents

Roses pov:
I went to go wake Miranda up today is the day we go to meet our parents! But first I got up and got changed.

Was I scared? Maybe I was I mean who wouldn't be scared of meeting there real parents for the very first time

Was I scared? Maybe I was I mean who wouldn't be scared of meeting there real parents for the very first time. I than walked over to were my sister was sleeping on her bed in Toms over sized t-shirt. "Miranda get up today is the day we meet our real parents" I said to her. "Great just great" Miranda said. "Whats wrong" I said to her. "Well I am excited to meet them but I have some things to say to them." Miranda said giving a little skirk. "Miranda don't do anything you will regret sis" I said to her. "I won't I won't" she said to me. I than got up and walked to the Gryffindor common room to find Ron, Harry, and Hermonie on the couch. Yes I left my sister I think Tom is going to see her. Ron noticed me and ran up to me and kissed me. "Good morning baby you look beautiful as always" Ron said to me. "Thank you" I said back to him. "Goodmoring Rose" Harry and Hermonie said. "Goodmoring"

Mirandas pov:
I heard a knock at the door after my sister left so I went to go open it. After I opened it I stood there for a sec in Toms over sized t-shirt and Messy bun. "Good morning Princess you look beautiful" Tom said to me. "Thank you love, but I am only in your t-shirt"
I said back to him. "Yeah, MY t-shirt" he said while coming in. "Well I was about to get dressed you can wait in my room if you like" I said to him. "Okay". We both walked in my room and he sat on my bed and I went on my closet and got changed.

"You look beautiful darling, but aren't you going to cover the mark I made last night" Tom said while smirking

"You look beautiful darling, but aren't you going to cover the mark I made last night" Tom said while smirking. "Why would I, I don't have classes and it proves that I am yours" I said back to him. "You are correct" he said to me. He kissed me and we walked to the Gryffindor common room. "Ron, the other too" I said while laughing. "Miranda-" rose said to me. "I'm kidding I'm kidding. I said to her.

Back to reality:
"Well we ready to go?" Harry said to us. "Yes" Miranda and Rose said. Miranda kissed Tom goodbye and Rose kissed Ron goodbye. They left and went to were they were meeting there parents. They walked in side to see Lilly and James Potter sitting on the couch. (I know James and lilly died just not in this story). "Oh my merlin- you guys have grown up so much". James said. "Cut the chit chat I have questions." Miranda said. "MIRANDA!" Harry and Rose yelled. Miranda rolled her eyes and sat down to see her parents just look at her. "We have questions now explain about our bracelets what do you mean they consider amount of power that can't be stopped ." Rose and Harry asked. "When you were younger we sent you away because you guys were playing outside all togther when we were sitting on the porch watching you guys, and than you put your hands togther that has the bracelets on them and a very powerful magic shot up. We were lucky we didn't get killed." Lily and James said. "Oh" they all said. "Well how about we never put our bracelets togther agreed?" Harry said. "Agreed" Rose said. "Yeah okay sure but if we are in danger I will kill you harry mark my words!" Miranda said. "She is scary" lily and james wispered to Harry and Rose. "You'll get use to it" Rose smiled and laughed. "So tell us about your selfs since you guys have grown up!" Both of there parents said. "I'll go, well I'm in Gryffindor, and I am single, and I am in a group that is called the golden trio, and I competed in the tri wizard terment that is pretty much about me." Harry said. "I'll go next, Well I am In Slytherin, I am dating Ron Weasley, and I can be nice unless you some how piss me off, and I might not be a virgin tommrow, and I have good Fashion sense" Rose said. "Well I'm next I'm in Slytherin, I am together with Tom Riddle, ive been in fights, I've been in detention, and oh I'm not a virgin, and I have a good fashion sense to." Miranda said. "Well you all have grown up.." The parents said. "Yep" they all said. " Well we best get going" they all said. "Well it is was very nice to finally see you guys again" James and lilly said while giving hugs. "Uhm I don't do hugs" Miranda said. Harry and Rose laughed and lily and James did to.

Next day