the meeting

We sat at the office for about 20 minutes until the "parents" came in. First they had to go in without us so we sat outside waiting

Rose pov
i can't believe we never got told that we had a sibling, my face looked at the ground worrying about what's going on, why were we separated at 2 years old. i looked at Harry, he was smiling at me, also why wasn't we in gryffindor like him.

Miranda pov
ugh i can not believe we are triplets, i don't like Harry, we need answers because i was so used to having one sibling i  soon saw his wrist and there was the same bracelet like me and Rose's 

Harry pov
I knew they were my sisters, that's why we looked like siblings but i never knew we were triplets, i looked at their wrist and then mine. we have the same kind of bracelet, but why do we have these? .

back to reality
soon we were called in the office with them we sat on the other side with our face looking down. Mcgonagall said "Harry, Rose, and Miranda i didn't think this would happen" Rose jumped up "tell us the truth, why were we separated why did we have to find out this way?" Miranda rolled her eyes " make this quick i have a date" Rose hit her arm "not the time Miranda" Sirius got up "Lily and James Potter are your real parents,  they took you away because you are more powerful together that y'all almost killed your parents, that's why Harry you were with put with me and Rose and Miranda you went with Remus and Tonks. Harry asked "how did we almost kill our parents? we were infants" Remus took y'alls wrist one at a time "the bracelets" the three looked at each other "Don't get your wrists too close together at the same time, that will cause a powerful source that can't be stopped" said Tonks. Remus said" we didn't expect to tell y'all this way but it had to be like this, you were separated to protect you and your parents, it was so hard because yall are so close but it had to be done. Rose said "can we meet our parents?" Mcgonagall said" this weekend you can, now get back"

Rose pov
i can not believe that these bracelets were the reason why we were separated, i never knew they were such a powerful thing anyways i need to get Miranda ready for her date

back to reality
Miranda time to get you ready for your date, Harry can you help? Harry nodded his head, and for the first time in forever Miranda smiled.