drama

the next morning we woke up and rushed to get ready

rose pov
i got up and put this cute outfit on with the robe

i then got my stuff ready while i was still blushing and smiling my sister was getting ready so i decided to go on without her besides Tom was waiting for her so i just went to find Ron until someone came up to me "i told you're sister and imma te...

i then got my stuff ready while i was still blushing and smiling my sister was getting ready so i decided to go on without her besides Tom was waiting for her so i just went to find Ron until someone came up to me "i told you're sister and imma tell u, stay away from Tom and Ron" i laughed "Ron is my boyfriend, and if you try to do anything i'll beat you're ass" i walked off with a grin.

back to reality
i ran up to Ron with a hug so tight and he kissed me, as i sat down i saw tom and miranda coming in just in time, she sat down with him when we got done i ran to the common room to study.

Miranda's pov
when class was over i was walking with Tom to the tower, when i saw the same girl came up to me "what do you want bitch" i said with a face so mad that Tom had to hold me back "i want you to leave so i can be with Tom" Tom rolled his eyes "ugh leave me alone Lavender" she laughed "fine but i'll be back" i hit her in the back of the head then she came at me so i grabbed her and threw her on the floor as she tried to get up Tom grabbed me so i couldn't let go, she walked off "Miranda darling don't do that you're gonna get expelled" i looked at him "i don't mind, she needs to learn how to back off"

back to reality
Ron saw what happened and immediately ran to tell Rose, as soon as he got there he saw his girlfriend eating a apple he rushed in scaring her "bloody hell babe" "Rose you need to come quick you're sister got into a fight with Lavender" Rose laughed "okay" she got up and went to find Miranda "be careful sis, she wants to fight us" Rose laughed "don't worry if that bitch ever come near me, it will be the end" then Ron came and hugged Rose from behind "y'all are so cute" Tom said "so are y'all" Rose winked