Vacation (part 2)

Rose and Miranda woke up bright and early and thought about what they should do today. "Hey Rose I know something we can do today" Miranda said while smiling. "Oooo what?" Rose said. "We should rent a yacht and go boating" Miranda said. "oh my meriln yes!!" Rose said while looking happy. "Let's go get the boys up" Rose said. Miranda nodded and went to wake up Tom. "BABY WAKE UP!!!!" Miranda said while laughing. Tom woke up not looking to happy. "I will get you back princess" he said while smiling. Miranda just laughed. "Baby wake up!!!" Rose said while gigling. Ron woke up looking at Rose mad. "I am going to get you back beautiful" Ron said. "Well we are going boating so get dressed!!!!" Rose and Miranda screamed. "Stop screaming" the boys said.

Roses pov:
I grabbed one of the bikinis I brought to italy out of my suitcase and went into the bathroom and showered brushed my teeth and put on the bathing suit.

Mirandas pov: I went and grabbed my bathing suit out of suitcase and went to the bathroom and showered after Rose and brushed my teeth and put on my bathing suit and put on a little cover

Mirandas pov:
I went and grabbed my bathing suit out of suitcase and went to the bathroom and showered after Rose and brushed my teeth and put on my bathing suit and put on a little cover

Mirandas pov: I went and grabbed my bathing suit out of suitcase and went to the bathroom and showered after Rose and brushed my teeth and put on my bathing suit and put on a little cover

Back to the reality:
Tom and Everyone else was already changed. And they headed off to the yacht that they had rented. Miranda, Rose, Ron, and Tom entered the boat and Tom drove while The girls went to the front to tan, and Ron was in the back snaking. Once the boat had started driving Miranda Rose had the great idea to tube from the back of the boat. "Hey babe?" Miranda said to Tom. "Yes princess?" Tom said back to her. "Can we ride the tube from the back of the boat." Miranda said while giving him puppy dog eyes. "Your puppy eyes will kill me one day but yes" Tom said. Miranda smiled and kissed him on the cheek and ran off to Tell Rose. "Rose guess what!" Miranda said. "What" rose said. "Tom said we can" Miranda said. "Yes okay!" Rose said all happy. Soon enough the boat came to a stop and Tom and Ron hooked the Tube to the back of the boat and the girls climbed on. "Be careful my girlfriend is on that" Ron said. "Shut up Ron we want to go fast" miranda said while rolling her eyes and laughing. "Is Miranda already drunk?" Ron said while laughing. "Baby that's her personality didn't you know that but yes I think so" rose said while laughing. Tom than started driving the boat and slinging the tube over waves and trying to throw them off. Soon enough Mirand and Rose had enough of not falling off and had a plan to jump off. "Alright we should flip off" Rose said. "we can't your mf boyfriend is watching us" miranda said while rolling her eyes. "We can get Tom to go faster and flip off." Rose said. "Ah okay okay" Miranda said. Tom than went faster and Ron kept looking at them and than soon enough Miranda Rose flipped there selfs off the back of the tube. "There off!!" Ron screamed looking scared. "Omg I don't see Miranda and Rose anywhere" Tom said looking scared. That's the first time Tom has ever been scared thought. "I'll the front " Ron said while flipping off the boat. "Okay-" and he is off Tom thought. Soon enough Tom went off the back to find the girls on the boat down stairs. "OMG RON THEY R ON THE BOAT" Tom screamed. After a little while it was late so they went back to the hotel and changed and went to dinner.

A couple days later:
Miranda Tom Ron and Rose got dressed and went off to the airport and got on the flight and flew back And than found there way back to Hogwarts.