ONE

Wasssupp nam🍵

4026 worlds (:

C̶H̶A̶P̶T̶E̶R̶ O̶N̶E̶

꧁~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~꧂
Taehyung pv

I was sitting on my chair in the office but then the door opened. Yeah revealing my mother or should I say my stepmom.

"Don't you know how to knock on the door?" I asked while checking the paper.

"Don't show me your attitude" She said.I sigh "Why are you here?"

"Oh son" she said while coming forward to my disk."Your dad and I have been talking about this since a long time ago and he gave me the permission to arrange marriage with the daughter of Mrs.Lee" She said while smirking.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I was confused

"I found my daughter in law" she said. " I'm sorry but, what?"

"Oh sweetie Taehyung your getting married"

"What?!" I shouted

"Sorry mrs.Choi but we already talked about this and my answer has always been No you don't have the right to arrange marriage without me knowing" I said, already trying to cool down.

"I mean it wasn't only me. Me and your father have been talking about this for a long time now and we think that you're old enough to get married so your company gets higher and also to have a wife to take care off" she said while trying to make me understand why.

"Well I think I can take care of my company and myself on my own. I don't need one of your ugly friends' daughters to help me out with my own life" I said while standing up from my chair.

I could see her eyes wide when I stood up and walked in front of her while looking at her smiling.

"So better that you take your shit and your little girls with you away from me because you only look for the high when you know that we are top one" I said while walking to the door and opening it to her.

She walked to the door and was about to walk out but before she did." Just remember Kim taehyung just because you're growing old now doesn't mean you forgot the past. I know that you still remember it, you are only afraid of it,but trust me what I want I get and I'm gonna make you marry her.

You just being a shit like your damn past" she said while walking out and I slammed the door and went to the couch and sat down and rubbed my temper while sighing and warm watering of tears fell down my cheeks.

꧁~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~꧂

There was a little tiny boy sitting in his royal garden where he could only be there with a golden fluffy bunny on his lap snuggling in his shirt while eating carrots.

The boy sighs while throwing his head back and looking at the blue sky he was spaced out. He closed his eyes while having his hand on the bunny's back rubbing it and the ear.

"Bunny you're the only friend I have" he said and looked down while pouting cutely. The bunny started to jump off his lap and lick his thumb while showing his little teeth

.the boy chucked

"Do you want more carrot buns?" He showed the carrot a little up at the bunny who jumped and bit on it. The boy giggled soon he heard his name being called

"JUNGKOOK" he sigh and stood up while leaving some carrot to the bunny

"eat those,see you soon bunny" he waved while running in the castle were his hyung were there