TEN

3,9K so nearly 4K words

C̶H̶A̶P̶T̶E̶R̶ T̶E̶N̶

꧁-----------------------------------------꧂

The way to the kingdom was horrible when they put steps into the forest that was burned.

The black rotten trees and the nature...the whole forest slowly fogging their legs.

Thankfully jae-joon and taehyung had their fire on so everyone could see each other otherwise they would got lost.

That's why everyone calls this forest the maze forest...

There is only one way out and in of this forest...if you get lost in the forest there isn't much chance for you to get lost...

That's what the elder deer used to tell every human who step their foot in the forest.

"Fuck are we near yet..." Taehyung mumbled and stayed close to jungkook and his brother.

"We are far from near" Jae-joon said and picking up a stick and light fire on it after he felt that his hand already started to slowly get numb.

"We've been walking for nearly 15 minutes" seo-joon said...

"This why did we take the long path?" Namjoon asked as he took a stick and light it with use of taehyungs fire.

"Because if we took the other way we might find some wolves there...and no one takes this way so it would be easily for us to find the way without one of us gets hurt..." Jae said as he looked around the trees.

"We could fought them" Taehyung replied to his father.

"We do understand you're so strong taehyung but sometimes fighting isn't the best option to make..." Jimin said

"Yeah learn from your brother, taehyung" Jackson teased.

"Shut up"

"Taehyung respect the elder" Seo-joon said

Everyone laughed when Taehyung whined.
Taehyung gave smile as he watched everyone back...how the laughed made him happy.

But their little happy moment got ruin by a big deer with horns that were spreading like wings.

"The forest deer..." namjoon mumbled.

"You, humans have dared to step ur foot in my forest..." the deer speaker up

"WOOW OMG YOU CAN SPEAK?" Taehyung yelled as he pushed the others off the way and stood in front of the deer.

"Son come here" jae-joon said as he held into Taehyungs shirt and pulled him back to him.

"You.." the deer took step as the other backed away and he took one last step in front jungkook.

"You're so powerful..." the deer said to jungkook who gulped the salive down.

The way the deer looked at him with those big red eyes and small crystals one his fur was something unexpected.

The deer turned around, looking at jae.

"I let you guys pass this forest without any curse on you with one deal..." the deer told out to jae who nodded.

"What's the deal." Taehyung asked from behind.