NINE

1354 worlds.

It's a short one(:

C̶H̶A̶P̶T̶E̶R̶ N̶I̶N̶E̶

꧁--------------------------------------------꧂

Everything went fast for taehyung as soon the warm of jungkooks got snatched away from him.

He growl loudly but got pushed on the ground with a hand on his neck chocking him

"L-leave him your jerk..." Taehyung said as he tried to kick him.

"You don't deserve to become a pure blood..." he mumbled as taehyung saw how his eyes started to change colors.

Before the man could blow taehyung with flame someone pushed him.

"WHO THE FUCK" he yelled as he stood up and faced with the others

The man chuckled and looked at jae-joon

"Aw? Another pure blood?" He said, the man pulled up his hand in the air and fits them.

100 of wolf got surrender around them all.

"Should we make it the hard way or the easy way" he said as he took a closer step.

"Your fucking jerk WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT" Taehyung yelled at him when he saw a alpha touching his mate.

"Give me your soul..." he told taehyung who wide his eyes.

"W-what.."

"I want your soul your wolf I want V"

The man said as he smiled creepily at taehyung while taking steps through him.

"Never" Taehyung said as he grabbed his collar.

Taehyungs eyes showed fire as his hand was starting to flame up.

Before he could blow the man's face down He got kick on his stomach.

"You think I'm on the same level as you? I just wonder how did moonlight give make you and v partners. I should be the one having him..but your fucker needed to be born on the red moon" he said as he sat down on taehyung and gave him punches on his jaw.

"LEAVE HIM YOUR FUCKING BITCH" Jae-joon yelled as he got tied from behind with chains that can't be break.

"N-no please leave him..." seo-joon cried out as he got held down by two alphas.

"T-taehyung" jungkook mumbled as he pushed the alphas and tried to run to his mate but got punched on his stomach.

"T-TAEHYUNG..." jungkook yelled out while tears falling down his pale cheeks he couldn't handle the pain while watching his mate getting beaten up.

Taehyungs eyes wide open when he heard jungkook calling out his name.

He saw how the alpha touched jungkooks thighs.

He couldn't handle the anger he gave punch to the pure blood that was sitting on him making him fall on the other side.

"What the fuck did I tell you about leaving him." Taehyung said as his eyes started to mix with gold and red.

"Let's have real fight..." the man said and stood up.

Taehyung bend down and touched the grass and made the whole forest around them burn down.

"Let's play with fire.." Taehyung said as he flames up his both hands.

"Fine." The man said as he pulled out his fire too.