ELEVEN

1244 words.

C̶H̶A̶P̶T̶E̶R̶ E̶L̶E̶V̶E̶N̶

꧁-----------------------------------------꧂

"TAEHYUNG YOUR NOT ALLOW TO SHARE ROOM WITH JUNGKOOK" Jin yelled walking into the living room where taehyung and Jimin where argumenting.

"WHAT?" He yelled.

"How dare you touch my brother you idiot your little beast I swear if you weren't seo-joon son I would have murdered you! " Jin took hold of taehyungs ear twisting it.

"OWOWOW" Taehyung yelled in pain holding into Jin's head who was dragging him to the kitchen where jungkook was.

"How dare you let him do that to your neck Jungkookie" Jin said looking at jungkooks neck that was full covered in red dots and some where purple.

"but hes my mate..." jungkook replied to his hyung who clearly did glare at him. Who would though that jungkook would allow anybody to touch his neck or get near it.

"yeah see nothing wrong with it and I wouldn't do that without his consent, so you dont have to worry about it"  Taehyung wrapped his arm around jungkooks wrist who gladly let him rest his head on his shoulder after getting soft stroke on his ear that got twisted by his hyung from jungkook.

"OKAY OKAY no need to get so touchy in front of me" jin made a disgusting face to the two mates that started to laugh at their hyung who act like he doesnt get touchy with his mate.

when the laugh dies, three people walks in Jae-joon and namjoon with a stranger having his arms gripped behind his back by the two alphas.

"L-let me go jeez. " the boy said struggling to get free from the two males.

"not before you answer what we asked you earlier. " namjoon said holding into the poor boy tightly who let out a painful scream.

"whose that?" Taehyung asked holding into jungkook little closer than he did when he saw the boy who was gripped turning his deadly dark eyes through jungkook, looking at him.

"someone we found down the basement" namjoon took a chair with the other hand and forced the boy to sit down on the chair.

jae-joon sat in front the boy and looked down at the ground before turning his glance to the boy with his red eyes.

"now let get into serious matter how about that" he said and took one chair that was on his left side and sat down on it.

The boy gulped down when he got shiver of the pure bloods eyes.

"So what were you really doing downstairs at the basement? dont you know that nobody is allow to be inside the castle of the history behind it?" jae asked the boy who was praying for his life moments.

"I-i.. I live here or as you might say downstair..." the boy held into his hands tightly looking down not wanting to make eye contect with the alpha who was beside him holding the edge of the chair.

"wHat? you do know thats unbelievable?" namjoon asked in shook at the information they got from the kid.

"I promise im not lying nor am i a spy...I just trying to hide from the outside walls..." the boy mumbled the last part but jae clearly heard him.

"what are you really hiding from?" he asked getting little closer to the boy who nearly shitted his pants of the pure blood.

"I-i dont know who they are but...they are really scary people...they always wear those half masks to cover their eyes...I have heard that nobody have seen how those people really look like..." the boy said, looking down at his hands that were shaking.

"But what do they want from you?" jae asked stepping back to where the chair was and sitting down, he looked over the boy who took a breath in when he stepped away from him.

"I am a alpha...but who has nature...power.." he mumbled looking at jungkook who immedently looked away from the alpha who caught him starring at him.

"nature?..but isnt it just omegas who have those and wasnt nearly everyone dead?" Jin asked who was quiet the whole time.

"thats what I though but then i got to know when they took me to their base and did some tests on me.." he said looking at taehyung who was looking at him with boring eyes.

"Do you know where the base is..." jungkook asked and everyone turned their eyes to him.

"no, even if i knew i wouldn't nor prefer to go there again" he asked looking at jungkook.

"who are they..." taehyung mumbled looking at jungkook who struggled his shoulder.

"But one think i will tell you" the boy said when he got everyones attention he contiuned.

"if you guys see them one time...do not look at them nor talk...the elder people said that you should just pray that they wont notice you or find where you are because once they catch you, you wont escape their trap. i was lucky in enough to escape their base."

"yeah as if they can" taehyung said light up his fire and fits it through his hand.

"thats the thing...they are impossible to win over...there is something i dont know i cant explain it but they numb your body...you power everything is gonna go to numb you wont feel you body and thats one thing that you guys should be careful off. once their lase hit you, you lost everything." the boy said and looked up at jungkook with his dark green eyes

"what? but those things only takes less then 2 hours to use.." seo-joon said walking inside as he was standing beside the door since few minutes ago.

Jae joon held out his hand who seo-joon smiled and took held into it.

"and they call us to touchy.." taehyung mumbled resting his head on jungkooks shoulders who chuckled and ruffed his hair.

"c-can i now go?" the boy asked but he stood still with shock that rushed through his body when taehyung asked him something.

"are you really alone here" taehyung said and everyone caught his body movement.

"I-i.." the boy couldnt say anything he knows that he needed to save his elder brother who was hiding downstairs but he kinda trusted those people as far as he feel they havent done anything wrong to him.

"namjoon go look downstairs" jae ordered namjoon who nodded and was about to leave.

"O-okay i have a older brother you caught me please...we wont hurt you we not spies we just want to be free." the boy said gripping into his pants tightly, looking like a little puppy who just wants to be hugged in front them.

jae felt a hand on his back rubbing it he looked at his mate who gave him a smile and nod. Jae sigh and stood up and said.

"you and your brother can stay with us until we find a new place to be at..." jae said looked at the little alpha who wided his eyes and smile.

"Thank you so much" the alpha said and hugged jae who just stroked his hair.

taehyung tsked getting jealous that the boy already got his parents love.

the two parents chuckled at taehyung and went to him when the alpha let go of him.

"Aw come here little pure blood" jae said and hugged taehyung who was blushing and pushing his father with whine that left from his mouth..

-

thats a short update i know but i will try and upload more..if im not updating next week then it means that its gonna be a long update :)