EIGHT

4158 words

SEE I UPDATED

C̶H̶A̶P̶T̶E̶R̶ E̶I̶G̶H̶T̶

꧁----------------------------------------꧂

Since mark recovered from the hospital everyone haven't been on good term after what Jungkook said that had gave everyone a shook.

But in the meantime Taehyung have been getting more closer to jungkook to the point that they share the same room every night thinking nobody have noticed anything.

Everyone is happy for the two mate that are getting closer everyday but there are some that aren't liking it a bit. with everything being perfect those 2 weekend it needed to be ruined by some people that ain't liking the living of Taehyung and jungkook.

"You can't just try and take response of taehyungs life by your own? I have the right to do too I have raised him to with you!?" tawehyungs step mom yelled as she came again after leaving an hour ago

"Well its my bloody child so I do have the right to decision whats right for my child and hes old enough to take care of him and himself!" Seojoon yelled back on his ex-wife

"So you think that slut could bring you grandchild unlike mrs.lee daughter?!" she yelled back

"You do not call him a fucking slut. do you fucking understand?!" taehyung stood up and gave her a light push between their chest.

"Stop getting into our converation when Im trying to get you a better life where you can have children!" she yelled and pushed taehyung back who didnt move an inch from his place.

"Stop acting like a whore and get the fuck out of here im warning you one more time do.not. call him a slut." taehyung said and walked back where he stood beside jungkook who was watching the scene mrs.choi made eye contact with jungkook who wide his eyes and looked down.

"what pitty bitch." byeon mumbled everyone could hear it not her relising that she might have said it to loudly.

That made taehyungs blood rush to his eyes that turned them whole red.

Before he could turn around and give her a punch in the jaw, someone grabbed his cheeks and it was no other then his little omega that reached out for him with his little small feets that his standing on his small toes trying to reach his alphas cheeks.

"Do not turn around" Jungkook mumbled to taehyung who stared deep into jungkooks eyes, Taehyungs eyes was suddenly starting to change colors to his normal ones and jungkook nodding to taehyung who started to calm down his veiny arms found the place around jungkook wrist him tighing the hold on the hoodie he was wearing.

Jungkook gave him a little smile who slowly was pulling jungkook near him so he could smell the heavenly smell of his omega.

"wanna go up?" jungkook mumbled to taehyung who was covering his head on jungkooks neck.

Feeling a shake of nod on his neck jungkook took the hint and held into Taehyungs viney hands into his small ones and started to walk up Taehyungs room that they now starting to share leaving everyone behind.

Once they reached up to the door that had lead to the bed the have been cuddling on. Jungkook opens the door and close it as the walked inside and walks to taehyung who was waiting for the warmer of his omega in the bed. Jungkook claims on the bed and lays down letting taehyung having a fragrance of his scents that he started to spread around the room.

Nobody knew that jungkook could still use his power in the other world as much as taehyung could. Thankfully nobody saw Taehyungs eyes otherwise they would start to harm him as they did to his parents