FOUR

6147 words

C̶H̶A̶P̶T̶E̶R̶ F̶O̶U̶R̶
꧁~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~꧂

Jackson had tried his best to heal everyone's wound but he used so much power to the point he couldn't stands anymore.

Now he's resting on his mate chest and jungkook hasn't woke up and they still needed to move on.

As for Taehyung has been sitting on the middle of the whole scene that has happened his bloody hands on his lap he kept looking at them...the heads that are resting on the ground...blood everyone...

The blood on his hand started to boil away with fire.

'What the hell'

He couldn't believe anything

'Wake up now and stand up...you better be strong and show them why you were born...never forget you did the best..' the voice again whispered in his ear...

That's the voice that Taehyung only could hear...everything around him went silent but this voice kept inside him in the head ...

"We should get moving..." Yoongi said as he stood up and help Jimin hop on his horse.

Jin walked to Taehyung and bend down to reach him.

"Let's get going hm? It may be hard to accept that you did all this but...that's what we all need to do someday...

we may don't know each other that much because we never had a chance to get to know each other..but just know if you want someone to talk to then I'm here..."

Jin said as he stroke taehyung back who were smiling weakly at jin who were comfort him.

"Thank you.." he mumbled as he stood up.

Jin used his water power to wash away the blood on Taehyungs clothes and yoongi make their scents fade from this place so no one knows that they been seen here.

"So big boy can you handle and carry him?" Namjoon said and pat taehyung shoulder while looking down at jungkook who were laying on the tree fainted.

"Who knows may try" taehyung said as he got a chuckle from namjoon.

"Here we go" Taehyung carried jungkook to his horse who came to them immediately..

"Taehyung you can ride with jungkook." Yoongi said as he got a nod from Taehyung.

Everyone was galloping the horses but no one knows where until they decide to stay at jimins parents old castle.

The castle that he used to live with his whole family which their cousins took care of when they moved out.

"How long is it until we are there Jimin?" Namjoon asked as he riding  his horse little faster so he could reach yoongis horse.

"We just have to turn left after this little forest way and go straight forward" Jimin said as he pointed trying to show namjoon exactly where.

After 30 minutes galloping

Everyone stood little far away from the witch town that the boys once lived up here in the castle.

Jungkook has already woke up on a bad moon because his left thigh hurt and little happy because his shirt smelled like his mate because of the way his mates arms were wrapped around him.