TWO

5415 words

C̶H̶A̶P̶T̶E̶R̶ T̶W̶O̶

꧁~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~꧂

Today was the day Taehyung would get married to Mr.lee's daughter.

He knows that things wouldn't get any better but what could he do? Nothing.

Jimin had promised him that if anything would happen he was going to be there with him and help him because he lives in the apartments they borrowed 8 years ago together when taehyung were 17 and Jimin 18.

Jimin would risk his own life for Taehyung as much as Taehyung would do to Jimin if Jimin was in this kind of situation that Taehyung is in right now.

He woke up a while ago but stayed in bed thinking about the things that's going to happen. Taehyung closed his eyes and let some warm tears run down his cheeks after holding back for a long time...after a while of crying he got upt to do his morning routine. 

After he finishes he goes downstairs and the first thing he sees is  Jimin making breakfast, the fact that they own all the apartments in this little town without maids.

they didn't have any maids because they always make things on their own together even if they return tired sometimes of the company...that is how those boys learn how to take care of themselves on their own together...

He came to the kitchen where Jimin was making breakfast so he sat down on the chair and started to scroll on his phone while waiting for his breakfast.

Jimin turned around and looked at him confused, "why are you sitting there?" Taehyung looked up at Jimin who stood in front of him with just one plate in his hand.

"What do you mean I'm waiting for you to give me my breakfast?" Jimin started to laugh, shake his head

" You thought I would make you some breakfast. Get your stupid flat ass up and make your own" he said and left to the living room to eat his breakfast.

Taehyung grown and got up and  to make his Own breakfast while giving some glare to Jimin who was eating and listing to the news ꕥ------------------------------------------------ꕥ

❦Taehyung's PV❦

After Me and Jimin were done eating our breakfast and packed our clothes in bags and put them in the car.

We went to change into comfortable clothes because we were going to change into suits there so we didn't have to wear the suits now.

I saw Jimin coming with the bag but the bag he's always bringing to the company.

"Ya Jimin why did you put the bag in the car we aren't going to work" he looked nervously and started to laugh awkwardly

"I'm going to head to the company after.." Jimin said looking down.

"WHAT are you trying to leave me with that girl?!," I said starting to walk near him

"Yes you're a grown ass man and can take care of a flat girl so yea.." he said stepping back I looked at him but struggled off and gave him an okay look.

After we put the rest of our things in the car and started to drive we didn't need a driver to drive us there because I gave everyone a day off. I was still nervous and sad about the wedding but at least I can make my mother's wish come true.

Only if he knows that he never had a....

We have 4 hours left before the wedding starts and 2 hours until we reach there because they wanted the wedding in a "special" place. Like bitch that's the ugliest place I have seen like wth?