SEVEN

4395 words

C̶H̶A̶P̶T̶E̶R̶ S̶E̶V̶E̶N̶

꧁-----------------------------------------------꧂

One of the Wolf was panting in front of a huge tree that was in deep in the forest.

He could smell the scents of the people he was after.

'Found you..'

The whole forest could hear a howling of their leader that was howling to everyone that was searching for the man.

Mark that had his head laying on the horse and his eyes teared out,half closed heard it he heard the call.

He tried to mind link jae-joon but nothing.

He rolled his eyes little higher and saw a castle they were walking to.

He only had two chances.

Either way he runs away or just let the destiny led the way.

He closed his eyes for five minutes.

He opened them when they were in front the gate.

One of the guard was going to open the gate while the other was beside him.

He's eyes changed colors to red before the guard beside him can reach out to anything mark took the chance and kicked him straight in the neck making him pass out immediately.

"HEY! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO" the other guard turned around, even him had his eyes red they both were ready to attack each other.

Mark took the chances and bit his neck when he looked down at the guard who was knock out, making him pass out with bleeding neck.

"I didn't train for nothing fools" mark said looking at the two males that were passed out.

He shifted into his wolf form and run into the forest.

'Jb, let's take the chances now.!' Mark mind linked his wolf when he shifted.

-

On the other side

"Do I really need to start working now?"

"Yes you have too you can't just skip work idiot you might be the CEO but you have more respond to that"

"I understand Jimin but YOU SEE I finally found someone now so I think it's better if I take the responsibility of that first."

"Shut up idiot and if I hear you whine one more time I'm telling dad" Jimin blackmailed taehyung who wanted to take a day off and spend it with jungkook.

"FINE" Taehyung yelled walking up to his room leaving Jimin downstairs who was smiling.

"DONT SLAM TTHE DOOR" he yelled at his brother who slammed the door.

-

"Uncle where are we going?" Jungkook asked seo-joon who was taking him to shopping.

"We doing a little shopping with your mates card" he showed taehyungs black card to jungkook who looked confuse

"But we don't have money" he said erring a chuckle from Seo

"There is money inside this" he said and gave jungkook the card who held it tightly thinking he might lose it by any chance.

"Come let's go in there" seo-joon said already walking into one of the expensive stores in the mall.

"Wow.." jungkook mumbled as he looked around finding many different of type of clothes that were glowing with sparkles on.