FIVE

9k+ words

C̶H̶A̶P̶T̶E̶R̶ F̶I̶V̶E̶
꧁~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~꧂

Jae-joon runs to his friends and hug them with the others behind him.

They were his friends from high school...for years ago when this beautiful world could be share with every mixed animals and powers but now the rules every kingdoms made together didn't allow other to be seen near different type of genders.

But did this friends of group care?..nah they kept close with each other until the day everyone found their mate and started a family with their mates.

They never had time with each other but right now they had the chance to hug each other.

"How have you been man?!" Mark said one of jae-joon closest friends

"Just like y'all have been, So new pup?" Jae-joon said as he looked at the little sleepy girl on his best friend arms.

"Hell yea I got a cute little daughter who turned out to be an omega" he said as he gave a little peck at his sleep daughter.

"How have you other been?" Jae-joon asked the others.

"We have been good we got blessse by two twins" Lucas said as he point at the two sleepy boys on their mothers arms.

"Aghh sadly I couldn't join y'all " he said but got a smack on his shoulder

"It's okay at least your here?!" Mark said
"So where is tiger?" Lucas asked

"There" Jae-joon pointed at his back where seo-joon where.
"AYO SEOOI" mark yelled loudly who turned around and Seo-joon run to the guys and gave them a hug

"How has our little man been?" Mark said as he ruffled his hair.

"Great! I'm glad to see y'all!" He said as he hugged them.

"Where are the others"

"Sleeping"

"Like old days"

"Omg is that taehyung and Jimin?" Lucas asked as he walked to them smiling.

"Yea"

"They grow up so fast, last time I saw them was when they were 7 years old" mark said as he looked at the two confused males.

"Uhm hi?" Jimin said waving his small hands

"Omg your so cute" mark said as he pinched his cheeks.

"What the hell is happening?" Taehyung asked as he looked at his father.

'Should we tell him...'Jae-joon asked seo-joon through the mind link earning a nod from Seo-joon.

"Son come here" seo-joon said as he held out his hand

"Do you guys have a place we could use...?" He asked the two males that gave him a warm smile.

ꕥ----------------------------------------------ꕥ

The family of four was sitting in a room privately. The two mates had decided that it was time to tell their son about everything.

"So are you going to start and explain what the hell is really going on from the moment I came here everything has been weird but I still like the place and how the hell did I kill so many people" taehyung asked getting mad at the fact that no one told him anything.

".so we have kept a secret from you for a long time... We didn't actually plan to hide anything from you... But sometimes you have too even if you don't want too....After years hiding it your brother found out about it which is jimin and you may be confused and of course you have the right too. " seo-joon said as he looked at taehyung who started At jimin he's brother.