1: 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 ☆

The sound of gunshots is something I've gotten quite used to at the age of 17

The sound of gunshots is something I've gotten quite used to at the age of 17. The repetitive sound, again and again.

My father is a mafia boss. I don't know much though. He kept me out of that life as much as possible.

I've been homeschooled my whole life, only leaving the house with him or a bodyguard and that was rare. Some people would say my life is sad and wrong, but I've gotten used to it, I'm content.

The gunshots stop.

Then there's voices. Deep, demanding, powerful voices. They come closer and closer to my safe place. My room.

It's decorated in pastel blues and pastel pinks. A huge bed in the middle of one wall, two tables on each side. A vanity by my door, with a mirror. The right side of my room has a little couch and tables with random stuff littered all of over them. Mostly crayons and coloring books, which I'm using right now.

A knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I ask softly.

"It's your father. I have someone I would like you to meet," my father's voice booms through the door. Someone for me to meet? They better have me a present or food.

"C-come in," I respond.

I stand off the couch and the door opens slowly. The first thing I notice is the stuffed animal in my father's arms. I run to him and carefully pluck it out of his hands.

"Y-you found Olaf!" I say excitedly.

I lost him yesterday when I was playing hide and seek with my brother. Olaf is a pink, little elephant stuffie. He's my baby.

"Actually, Mr.Ferraro did," My father tells me.

And that's when I notice the man next to him. "Wow."

He is taller than my father who is 6 foot. Black, perfect length hair, tousled to perfection, and piercing brown eyes. Dark tan skin with tattoos covering probably half of his body.

He has multiple piercing in his ears and a septum in his nose. He wears an all-black suit that fits him immaculately. Everything about him is perfect. His lips, his nose, his hands, his entire existence.

He's also very intimidating.

"W-well thank you, mister," I say to the gorgeous man after gushing over him.

I have to crane my neck to see his face. My neck is gonna hurt bad.
He just nods but if it wasn't the prettiest nod I've ever seen.

He's so pretty!!

My father clears his throat. Oh yeah, forgot about him. "Elvi this is your personal bodyguard, Aleksander Ferraro," he says, looking down at me to catch my reaction.

I smile at him and nod. "Why so excited?," he teases.

My face gets painted red and I look down at the ground letting my long hair cover my face like a curtain blocking the sun.

"Oh god," my father says chuckling slightly. "I'm gonna go talk to your brother. You two get to know each other. And leave the door open."
He looks at Aleksander one last time before exiting the room.

I look back up at the pretty man and smile shyly. "Hello"

"Hello," he says back. His voice sends tingles down my entire body.

"Y-you're pretty," I tell him. Someone has to. His lips twitch up a little but go right back down causing mine to do the same.

Is this gonna be a one-sided conversation?

"Sooo... you got a wife or girlfriend? Oh well or a boyfriend or husband? I don't discriminate," I ramble anxiously. He shakes his head no.

Good.
He's not even yours, you silly.
So? He's still pretty!

"Sooo.." I trail off again, not knowing what to talk about. "Wa-wanna color?"
He only gives me the same blank look.

"You're m-making th-this r-r-really difficult!" I suddenly exclaim.

Why can't he just talk? I'm horrible at making conversation.

Oh god!!! That was really rude, wasn't it?
I-I'm just frustrated!

"I'm s-sorry sir. Th-that was r-rude," my voice is quiet and my head drops as I become embarrassed of my behavior. I fiddle with the edge of my white skirt.

Rough fingers, two to be exact, lift my chin up, slowly. The soft touch making me melt into a blush. My honey brown eyes, meet his dark, deep, caged brown eyes.

"It's okay, darling. You weren't being rude. It's okay," he says. Again his voice sends shivers down my body. I'm positive if I ever heard him yell I would die.

Darling, cue the blush again.

His fingers let go of my chin and I crave for more of his touch already. Like a bee to a flower.

"Elvi!" I hear my brother, Leo yell from down the hall.

He steps into my pastel room. He smiles at me but it falters when he sees someone standing next to me.
"Who is this princess?" He asks eyeing Aleksander. Aleksander looks bored.

Am I not fun?

"This i-is Aleks-sander! He's my bodyguard," I explain.

Leo continues to look at him weirdly.
"Anyways.. Dinner is ready, Elvi," he tells me.

I instantly perk up. "Please tell m-me we're h-having dino nug-nuggets?!" Leo nods and I squeal, ready to bolt to the kitchen but then I remember something.

I grab the picture I had been coloring, "Here Bubba! I drew it just for you," I say.

He examines the coloring book page and smiles. "It's beautiful princess. Thank you."

I smile back and bolt out of my room. to devour some DINO NUGGETS!!!

word count: 921

nomnomnom(っ˘ڡ˘ς)

I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴇʟᴠɪ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ !
Aɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴀʟᴇᴋsᴀɴᴅᴇʀ. ʜᴇ's sᴏ ғɪɴᴇ.

 ʜᴇ's sᴏ ғɪɴᴇ