bonus chapter: 𝘤𝘶𝘱𝘤𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘥𝘢𝘺

"Hello! My name's Chef Elvi and today we are going to be making snickerdoodle cupcakes!" I speak in an excited voice, smiling at myself

"Who are you talking to, kitten?" 

I scream and jump, sending the whisk that was in my hand into the air and onto the floor with a loud smack. My heart races and my face burns red with embarrassment. 

I think he has superpowers. 

"Baby?" He questions in concern. 

I turn to him with a frown now settled onto my face. "I was um, I w-was pretending to make a YouTube video. Ya know.. gotta prepare for w-when I become famous," I answer. 

Alek's lips upturn into a small grin as he walks around the kitchen island, pulling me into his chest once he gets in front of me. 

I wrap my arms around his waist, nuzzling my face into his chest, and inhaling his yummy scent. His big hands rest on the bottom of my back, his fingers softly rubbing it through my shirt. He pulls away after a while and his eyes take in my appearance, smiling to himself while I do the same. 

He's dressed in shorts which is a weird thing that rarely happens and a simple graphic t-shirt. 

"You're a pretty little chef," he softly says, his hand now on the side of my neck. 

"Do you like my apron, daddy?" I ask, pulling at the purple fabric that is decorated with small white daisies.  "Ooh! And look at my socks!" I exclaim, now pointing at the pink socks that have llamas on them. 

I hear him quietly laughing, the beautiful sound making my stomach flutter with fuzziness. 

"You look adorable, love."

"Thank you! Do you want to help me bake?" I ask, tilting my head and getting ready to use my puppy eyes if necessary. 

"Sure, baby," he responds, making me shake my fists in happiness. 

A soft pat is felt on my booty when I turn around.  

...

After about an hour of me doing all the hard work and Alek staring at me like the creep he is, the cupcakes are completed. 

"Are you gonna try one?" 

"I could eat you instead," is his reply. 

I give him a look and shake my head at his naughty behavior. He's always so horny. "Try one," I demand, putting one in front of his face. 

He rolls his eyes but grabs the cupcake from me anyways. 

I grab my own when I hear my stomach loudly grumble and take a big bite, looking over at the man so I can see if he likes it or not. 

His face is completely blank as he chews. 

"D-do you like it?" I stutter nervously, eyes focused only on him.