41: 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 ★

Sexual content in this whole chapter

"Oh fuck," I mutter, surprised by her words

"Oh fuck," I mutter, surprised by her words. "Are you being serious love?" I ask.

"Y-yes, daddy. P-please," she whines, turning on my leg so she's straddling it.

My hand goes to wrap around her throat, squeezing it tightly as my lips meet hers in a harsh, dominating kiss.

She moans into the kiss, beginning to grind on my thigh. I pull away from the kiss, sliding her dress over her head, her bra coming off after.

I flip her over, me now standing by the end of the bed and her breathing heavily with her back to the smooth sheets.

"I want to hear you beg, kitten," I say to her, running my fingers up the back of her smooth thighs, following the trail of stretch marks.

She tries to shake her head but I grab her chin harshly, making her actions stop. "Beg," I demand, forcing her to look me in the eyes.

"D-daddy, please fuck m-me," she pathetically pleads, trying to squeeze her thighs together.

I slap the inside of one of them, spreading her legs wide, making the wetness in her underwear visible.

"I don't think that's good enough, slut. Daddy's barely even touched you and you're all wet," I tease, sliding her underwear down her legs and discarding them on the floor beside her dress.

"N-no, daddy. P-please, please f-fuck me. I-I'll be a good g-girl," she pleads more, reaching for my hand and placing it onto her pussy.

I smirk at her, my thumb teasing her clit and making her moan softly into her hand.

"Will you be quiet for daddy?" I question. Taking my hands away from her, I clean her wetness off my fingers with my tongue. "So sweet," I mutter.

"Y-yes. I p-promise, daddy," she replies.

I zip down my pants, taking them and my boxers off. Elvi's eyes widen as they usually do when she sees my dick.

I push two fingers into her hole, making her throw her head back and her hands grasp onto the sheets. "Tell me if it hurts too bad. Okay, baby?"

She nods her head, soft moans and whimpers leaving her mouth as I take my fingers out. My hand grips her thighs, keeping it spread as my other hand lines my dick up.

I slowly push in, cursing under my breath at the feeling. I lean down and give Elvi a soft kiss as I push in more. "I love you, baby," I say, beginning to rock my hips slowly.

"I l-love you t-too, daddy," she says back.

Both of our moans get louder as I speed up a little more. Both my hands grip her hip, sliding in and out of her.

"You feel so good, little girl," I mumble.

"F-faster, please," she softly demands, making me smirk.