29: 𝘴𝘰, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰? ✦

Alek freezes, his hand gripping mine in a tight hold like he's trying to tell if I'm there or not.

I turn around, looking for the owner of the voice, but see no one. Only two people walking into a bakery.

I look back at Alek, confused.

Am I hearing things?

He pulls me closer to him, looking in every direction with a concentrated look on his face. "Y-you heard th-that too?" I ask.

He nods his head, jaw now clenched and anger swirling in his eyes.

"Can we just go back to the hotel, love? We can order food and watch a movie," Alek requests unsurely.

"Mhm, that's f-fine," I say with a reassuring smile.

Alek continues to look around as we make our way back to the hotel, hands clasped together.

~

"What do you want to eat, kitten?" Alek asks me when we step into the room.

He kneels onto one knee, untying my shoes and sliding them off. I blush at the new pet name and look away from him.

He grabs my chin, turning my head back to him and giving me a soft glare. "Answer my question."

"U-um, Subway pl-please," I reply, not looking him in the eye.

He stands back up after finishing with my shoes and brushes my hair away from my eyes while his eyes roam over my pink face.

He leans down, kissing my chubby cheek, and grins at me. "You're too cute, baby. Now go get on some comfy clothes while I order the food."

"O-okay, daddy. Thank you." I grin back at him, standing on my tippy toes to give him a kiss on his jaw.

When I turn around, I feel a pat on my butt, making me rush quicker to the bedroom.

"Don't f-forget to get me a-a chocolate chip cookie!" I yell at Alek.

I hear him laugh loudly making butterflies erupt in my stomach.

I hear Elvi's light footsteps coming down the hall, making me look up from my phone

She's dressed in a light pink pajama set with strawberries on the shirt and shorts. She has Olaf dangling from one of her hands and cute frilly socks on her feet.