3: 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺, ☆

I lay my head on Aleks' shoulder and try to stop crying

I lay my head on Aleks' shoulder and try to stop crying. Him holding me on his hip feels nice, it makes me happy.
One arm under my thighs/butt, my arms wrapped around his neck. His warmth and cologne calming me.

He also called me pretty baby.
It made my tummy turn.

When we get back to the large house, he takes me to the bathroom where he cleans my cuts and put Hello Kitty bandainds on my knees.

I hop off the sink and motion for him lean down. He does and I place a quick kiss on his right cheek. I dart out of that place so fast with a blush coating my face.

I find my oldest brother, Jax, sitting in one of the living rooms.

"Why are you running, Elvi?," he asks.

"N-no reason. Wanna p-play hide-and-seek?"

~

After playing hide-and-seek with Jax, I go back to my room and lay on my bed with Olaf and one of my other stuffies, Heihei.

Hes a blue giraffe with pink sparkly eyes.

I tell them about Aleksander. About how pretty he is, and how caring. How I kissed him on the cheek and then ran away like a chicken.

I groan, sliding off my bed. I grumpily stomp to my closet and look for night-night clothes.

Why does he have to be so stinking perfect?
And why did I have to kiss him??

I put on pajama pants with bunnies on them and a plain black shirt.
There's a soft knick on my door as I leave my closet. "W-who is it?," I call out.

"Its your father and your annoying ass bothers." I open the door to meet the four of them.

They all give me hugs and kisses goodnight, then tuck me in.

There's my father who's 47 or maybe older? Not really positive. He has a little darker hair than me and blue eyes. Hes tall and intimidating, but I know he would never hurt me.

Jax is the oldest at 26. Hes a little bit taller than father with features just like him. Hes serious like father but sweet with me.

Leo is the second oldest at 22, with dark blonde hair and eyes like me. Hes shorter than father and hes basically the jokester.

They both work in the mafia too.

Then theres Giovanni. He is the cutest. He's 15 with dark brown hair like Leo and blue eyes. Hes still taller than me but hes really shy. Hes my cutie.

"I love you, guys. Night-night," I mumble as they leave the room and I does off into dreamland.

~

My eyes flutter open slowly and adjust to the sunlight pouring into my room.
Its quiet in the house, only the nature from outside heard.

I sit up slowly and push my hair out of my face. I throw my blanket off of me and rush to the bathroom. I'm gonna ask father to go shopping. Maybe I can bring Gio.

After tinkling, brushing my hair, and brushing my teeth, I go to my closet to find an outfit. I settle on a red, flowy, wrap-around type dress.

I slowly open my door, not wanting to wake anyone up. But I only find the beautiful man that was in my dreams last night, standing at the other side of the hall. 

His hair, a wavy mess and I really, really wanna touch it. He wears a white button up, the first two buttons unbuttoned, and black pants.

Hes turned slightly away from me, with a gun in his hands that he seems to be inspecting.

I step out of the doorway, closing the door behind me. It makes a 'click' sound, causing Alek to lift his head up and look at me.

His dark eyes instantly cause a blush to seep in my cheeks."G-goodmorning, Alek," I say to him. He tucks the the gun into his pants.

He walks closer to me, taking slow, antagonizing steps. When he gets really close, I make the mistake of taking a step back, only ending up backed against the door.

He looks down at me with a devil of a smirk. His tattooed and scarred hand, touching my lip so lightly that I'm not sure if it's real or not. His rings graze against my cheek as he tucks my hair behind my ear.

Leaning down slowly, his soft, warm lips, touch my right cheek in a little kiss. He gives me another soft peck on the nose and stands back up to his daunting height.

Giving me one last faint worthy smirk, he walks down the corner of the hall, leaving my sight.

I'm left a complete mess.

I struggle to breathe right.

My entire face is on fire and my stomach flutters with a garden of butterflies.

He barely does anything and I feel like melting into a puddle of nothingness.

word count: 830?

( ་ ⍸ ་ )
Tʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sʜᴏʀᴛ, ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ғɪʟʟᴇʀ.