9: 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 ✦

Me and Aleksander sit in the room, me on his thighs, for who knows how long. We talk about our favorite thing, out family and our hobbies.

I learn that he's 24 (which PS is really freaking old), his favorite color is red and his favorite movie is Moana. He loves reading, kissing me (cheesy, I know), and writing poetry.

Hes very close with his dad, who works for my father. His mom works for him too. Hes has two younger brothers who are twins, Atticus and Lennox. But hes way closer with Atticus.

I tell him I'm 17 (which he already knew, because hes a CREEP!), my favorite color is light blue, and my favorite movie is The Greatest Showman. I tell him about my love for art, stargazing, kissing him (hehe, I copied him), and tea parties with my stuffies.

I tell him about my mama. A beautiful, sweet, Indian woman. I was never told how she died, I just know it was four months after Gio was born.

I dont remember her well, which upsets me.

After Elvi tells me about her mother, she hops out of my lap

After Elvi tells me about her mother, she hops out of my lap. I look at her confused while she skips to the wall and grabs a dagger.

(A knife? NO)

As I walk closer I hear her whisper, "it's so pretty."

"Elvi, put the dagger back on the wall." This girl will probably accidentally stab herself.

"Why?," she asks, sass in her voice. Oh? She wants to be a brat.

"Elvi," I warn. My voice deeper than usual, thinking of all the ways I could punish her. "Do not make me repeat myself."

"No, Alek. I-I'm not even doing a-anything bad."

Smoothly and quickly, I grab the dagger out of her hand, push her up against the door and hold the knife only inches away from her throat.

(Elvi rn: let's stay playful)

When she whimpers, I cant help but smile down at her. I want to do very bad things to her, but I know shes not ready.

"A-Alek," she whines. The fucking things I would do if she called me daddy.

I chuckle at her. "Such a whiny baby," I slowly take the knife away from her neck and put it back in the wall,. "But it's okay, love. I love hearing your little whimpers," I whisper darkly in her ear.

Her breathing becomes rapid. "A-Alek, st-stop it," she whispers, weakly.

"Aww, is the little girl turned on? From only my words? Such a dumb, little baby, huh?"

She looks at me with tear filled eyes, lust swirling in them too.

"What's wrong, darling? Tell d-,"shit, "me." I'm gonna shoot myself.

"I-I feel t-tingly, Al-Alek," she stutter out. Adorable.

"Its okay, Elvi. That's normal and-". My sentence is cut off by two loud gunshots.

What the fuck?

"Hold onto my arm, okay? And dont let go," I tell Elvi. She does as I say like a good girl and jumps slightly when someone screams.

I open the door and walk into the main room where everyone is.

When I see what's happening, I tell Elvi to cover her eyes.

Kaz is standing over a red haired man that looks 30 to 40, with a harsh glare on his face. The man was shot twice in his leg and Kaz has his cane, crushing one of his arms.

"Why?," Leo asks from beside me.

"He fucking called me crippled," is his response. "Also, shut up boy, or you'll be next," he sneers at Leo.

As Violet argues with her father to let the man go, Elvis dad rushes into the room. His worried expression gone when he sees Elvi, gripping my arm with her right hand, left hand over her eyes and confusion written on her face.

"Why dont you two leave. Its getting late anyways," he proposes.

I nod my head and begin walking us to the door.

"A-are we leaving?," She asks.

"Yes. You can open your eyes now."

The light breeze flutters through her hair and twirls around her dress. The white moonlight shines in her eyes, like a citrine crystal.

She looks up at me and whispers so softly, as if speaking to the wind. "You're so beautiful."

A fucking blush coats my cheeks. "Thank you, love. You're very beautiful too," I respond, just as softly as her.

The wind takes our confessions and seals them in an envelope, safe for keeping.

~

The radio hums quietly, "Why'd you only call me when your high" by Artic Monkeys play.

My baby sits next to me. Humming just as quiet and bouncing her leg. So fucking cute.

"Oh my gosh, Alek!," she suddenly, screams. Her whole face lights up and she throws her hands up, only hitting it on the roof of the car and muttering an "ow."

I chuckle at her behavior and ask, "what darling?"

"W-we should have a sl-sleepover! You c-can meet my stuffies a-a-and we can cuddle all n-night long!" How in the hell is someone so damn cute?

"I would love that, but I dont think your dad would." He would probably decapitate me.

"I-I'll just give h-him my puppy dog eyes and he'll a-agree," She responds. The bright smile is still on her face.

Stupid puppy dog eyes.

"Okay, darling. But only if he says yes, okay?"

I do want cuddles. Only from her though.

She nods her head. "You need to use you words, little one," I inform.

"I'm s-sorry. I forget," she shyly says.

"Its okay. Just try to remember, yeah?"

She responds with a, "y-yes sir." My hands tighten on the wheel.

I need a cold shower. Pronto.

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 961

(ˆ ڡ ˆ)yum!

*sᴍɪʀᴋʏ ғᴀᴄᴇ*

Tʜᴇ ᴋɴɪғᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴇ? Uᴍ Cʜɪʟᴇ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs sᴏ...

SLEEPOVER TIME BESTIES !!