bonus chapter: 𝘢𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘮 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦

(ignore that i spelt 'aquarium' wrong in the photo ☻︎)

"Alek, just tell me," the small girl argues, looking up at me with her lips in a pout and her eyes glossy.

I shake my head at her, opening the car door before turning back to her. "No, darling. It's a surprise," I reply.

A soft smile overtakes my face as I watch her pout deepen.

She's so fucking beautiful. And all mine.

"Pretty pleaseeee," she whines.

I ignore her begging and pick her up, sitting her in the passenger seat. Grabbing the seat belt, I lean over her, buckling it in.

When I see she's still pouting, I can't help but kiss her deeply.

My hands teasingly scrunch up the bottom of her dress, letting my fingers glide across the inside of her smooth thighs.

"Be a good girl and maybe I'll give you a reward, yeah?"

"Y-yes, please," she stutters breathlessly.

I give her a quick kiss, closing her door, and walking around to the drivers side.

...

Elvi's eyes widen in excitement, bouncing up and down slightly in her seat. "An aquarium!" She exclaims.

I chuckle softly at her, putting the car into park. 

She patiently waits for me as I exit the car and walk over to her side. Opening the door, she jumps out, flying into my arms. Multiple kisses are placed all over my face, giggles leaving her mouth, filling my ears with the sweet sound. 

"Well you're excited, aren't you, little one?" I question, mirroring her bright smile. 

"Mhm," she hums. "I-I want t-to see the jelly f-fish, and the s-seahorses, and the sharks!" 

I listen to her closely, setting her back down on her feet. 

"Omg! Do you think we'll get to feed some animals?" She asks, tilting her head up to look at me. 

Her hands are in tight fists, held by her chest, and her feet subconsciously dig into the ground, kicking small rocks. 

I would do absolutely anything this girl asked. "I'm sure they will, baby. Are you ready to go in?" 

She nods her head enthusiastically and reaches for my hand. Her entire hand wraps around two of my fingers. 

I give her forehead a soft kiss before leading her into the building. 

After getting into the building, I let Elvi lead me wherever she wants. I listen closely as she rambles on and on about how cute all the animals are and throws out random facts she knows about them. 

When we get to the jellyfish, she gets even more excited and just stands in front of the glass, staring at them in adoration. 

I take my phone out of my pocket, snapping a quick photo of the beauty. 

A simple little black dress sits on her body, showing off her curves. Platform converse are her choice of shoes and her hair is in its natural wavy state. 

She turns around to look at me, tilting her head to the side when she sees my heated eyes already on her. 

Smirking slightly, I motion her over with two fingers. 

Her cheeks flush pink as she takes small steps towards me. Looking around the room, she avoids making eye contact with me. 

I grab her hip with one hand once she close enough and pull her to me, my other hand going to her chin, forcing her head up. 

"What are you doing, baby?" I softly ask, rubbing circles against her hip. 

"What do you mean?" She responds in confusion. 

"You're so pretty, darling. Such a pretty baby, huh?" I lean down as I talk, our lips only centimeters apart now. 

"A-Alek," she stutters, eyes swarming with want and need. 

 I give her what she wants and push our lips together. 

They move against each other slowly before she shyly runs her tongue along my bottom lip. I part my lips, allowing her tongue to enter my mouth. Her teeth graze my bottom lip, pulling away from my mouth. 

A string of saliva is left between us, making my body even hotter. 

I hear footsteps echoing on the tile floor, snapping my head to see someone walking our direction. I quickly wipe the spit away and take a small step back, looking down at the angel. 

"Do you want to go to the gift shop, love?" I ask, taking her hand in mine again. 

She nods her head slowly, still in a haze. 

"Use your words."

"Y-yes, sir." She says quietly, followed by an added 'please'.

❥︎
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 744

𖠌

sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ, ɪ ᴡᴀs ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʟᴀᴢʏ.

ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ sʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ɴᴏᴡ *ᴄʀɪᴇs*

...

ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀs (ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ) ғᴏʀ ʙᴏɴᴜs
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴇ ʙᴀʙɪᴇs, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇᴇᴇ (ʙᴀʙɪᴇs ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ sᴏᴏɴ ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ!)

...

ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ sᴏ sᴏ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ 281ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅs <3