16: 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦

Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ʟɪғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs :)

Warning: homophobia in this chapter

I rush down the stairs, running to the front door where the guests are. My father is talking with them.

There's a bald man, with a suit on. He's tall but not taller than father. He looks angry, furious even.

Next to him is a girl. She wears a beige hijab, her clothes ranging in colors of browns. Her eyes are a beautiful hazel color.

Nico stands next to the girl. I've only met them once, but I can tell they're uncomfortable.

I skip over to my father and stand next to him, my lips in a kind smile.

"This is my daughter, Elvi," my father introduces me, patting my head like a weirdo.

"H-hello," I stutter.

"Hi," the bald man says, his tone monotonous and bored. "This is my daughter, Inaya," he points to the girl.

I wave at her. My smile widens tremendously when she waves back.

"And you've met my son, Nico." I look at him confused. Before I can say anything, Jax and Gio walk into the room.

Gio immediately looks at Nico, a sad smile on his face, which confuses me more. Jax introduces himself, but Gio stays silent.

"You must be Nico's boyfriend," the man sneers at Gio.

Gio doesn't say or do anything.

"I-Is that a problem?," my words come out before I can think. Baldie stares at me now. His disgusting eyes trail over my body, looking at me like I'm a peice of cake.

"No. No, its not a problem," he finally speaks after a few seconds, his tone now sweet. I look at the other people in the room, seeing them all stare at man.

My father clears his throat, trying to break the awkward tension in the room. "Why don't we go eat, I'm sure the food is ready."

As we all walk to the dining room, I walk closer to Inaya. "Hi! You're very. beautiful," I say to her.

"Thank you. You're very beautiful too," she responds.

When we enter the room, I ask her if she wants to sit by me, which she happily says yes. She sits to my left, Aleksander on my right.

Gio and Nico sit next to eachother, across from me and Alek.

"This is my boyfriend, Aleksander," I put my hand on his arm. "And Alek, this is Inaya, Nicos sister."

Inaya gives him a soft smile. "Nice to meet you."

Alek only nods in response and scoops food onto my plate, which yes I can do myself but I like watching the man work.

Gives me time to admire the art.

~

The entire dinner, Baldie stares at Giovanni and Nico. His face full of disgust and hatred.

I really wanna throw a fork at him.

When Nico grabs Gios face to wipe off some sauce, the man abruptly stands up. "How can you guys be okay with this?," he roars. (RAWR)

All heads turn to him.

"They've been all touchy touchy this whole fucking time! Why are you letting this happen?!"