22 // good girl

// cate //

Mrs Peters' sons made me uncomfortable. Hunter especially. He was very cocky, and sat too close to me for my liking. Or Luke's, for that matter, who Mrs Peters had insisted should join us.

Luke kept shooting glares over at Hunter, and I could feel his anger from four feet away. Hunter clearly wasn't paying much attention to the glowering Australian, more so to me.

But once Hunter had left for a moment to refill his glass of water, Luke had taken the opportunity to slide a little closer to me, just enough that there wasn't any room for Hunter to retake his former seat. I knew it was rude, but I didn't care. I preferred Luke's company to his any day.

"Catelynn, have you graduated yet?" Mrs Peters was saying.

I offered a tight-lipped smile with an awkward nod, a little uneasy now that she was focusing the conversation on me.

"Yeah, I've been out of high school for a couple months."

"And you're... eighteen?"

I shook my head no bashfully. "Eighteen in August."

She smiled, cocking her head slightly, before turning to my mom and making a comment about how I was growing up so fast and she should be so proud of me and a lot of other things that I started to tune out the second Luke's hand traveled to the small of my back. I was holding a large pillow on my lap, so it mostly blocked the fact that Luke was touching me, but the blush that started to creep onto my face was going to give away the fact that something was happening out of parental view.

It was such an innocent touch, but I could feel my ears burning and my heart rate start to pick all the slightest.

Hunter came back, stopping when he noticed his seat had been resumed by the lanky blonde. With a disgruntled sigh, he sat on the sofa beside his brother, his gaze lingering on me.

Luke's fingers started to trail down to the hem of my shirt, before the pads of his fingers grazed against my exposed back. I bit back a gasp, my spine starting to arch away in surprise.

"Catelynn?" my mom asked, glancing back at me.

"Hm?"

"Are you okay?"

"O-oh, y- yeah," I mumbled, trying to not let my cheeks flood with color again.

Luke cleared his throat, covering up an amused chuckle that bit back all of my chances of keeping a straight expression. He knew what he was doing to me, but I hoped to God that no one else did.

She raised an eyebrow, turning back to Ms Peters.

I let out a silent sigh, about to lean back but instead meeting Luke's hand resting on my bare skin. It was torture to sit here, knowing how just a simple touch from him could make me melt and I couldn't do a thing about it.

So instead I had to sit there silently, trying my best not to squirm as his large hand burned against my sensitive skin.

It was bad enough- I could barely handle just feeling his rough skin pressing softly against my own- but when his fingers slid down my spine, chills followed, and it was all I could do to barely hold back a whimper.

Reddening, I ducked my head down.

Thankfully, so, so very thankfully, my mother decided to show Mrs Peters and her sons something in the large front yard at that very instant.

The second we heard the front door swing shut, Luke pressed a kiss to my jawline, wrapping a strong arm around me. I squeaked, before relaxing into his embrace, giggling flusteredly.

"L-Luke," I mumbled, his lips moving to my cheek.

"What is it, pretty girl?" he murmured, and I shivered at the feeling of his cold lip ring pressing against my warm skin.

I couldn't respond, speechless at the new feeling of his mouth traveling closer and closer to my neck.

"Do you want to go somewhere else?" he mumbled huskily.

Dazed, I nodded, not really noticing how he slipped me into his arms and carried me over to the stairs.

His leg had improved a lot, and he was able to walk without much pain now. It had been around two weeks now, and the manager was insistent on Luke staying home until he was completely better. He didn't have much of a problem with that; he said it was because he had even more time to spend with me.

Being laid down onto my mattress brought me back to reality, and my eyes readjusted to see Luke hovering above me, his piercing blue orbs gazing at me. They held some emotion I couldn't quite place- admiration, maybe, or anticipation.

"Kiss me," Luke rasped suddenly.

My lips parted, and I leaned upward slightly, catching his mouth with my own. He smirked against my lips, and I could feel his tongue slip into my mouth. I whimpered, my fingers slipping gently up his chest to his collar.

"What a good girl," he murmured, resting his cheek on my head. "A very good girl."

- -

ah heeey

love you all loads the spam makes me so happy pfft <3

cal 💕