23 // utopia

// luke //

I just did that to her. I just made her come on my fingers. And now she's laying beside me, an exhausted smile on her face as her eyelids droop ever so slightly.

I want to lay next to her and drift off into sleep. Every part of me begs to.

Well, not every part.

As I towered over her, and watched her eyelids flicker and her plump pink lips open to moan my name, I obviously got hard. It would have been impossible not to.

But I couldn't just get up and jack off in her bathroom and leave her here. She didn't deserve that.

I knew that she knew I had a boner.

And I knew that I didn't know what to do about it. I readjusted the crotch of my pants, hoping that would do something.

All it did was bring the little girl's attention to the issue, and she propped herself up on her elbows, her eyes earnestly searching my face.

"Luke,"

"Yes, baby?" I mumbled, my eyes meeting hers.

"Do- do you want to go- take care of that?" she asked, a little uncomfortably.

"I don't want to leave you," I shrugged a little stiffly, "but y-yeah."

I awkwardly pushed myself to a sitting position, about to go head into the bathroom when she placed a timid hand on my arm.

My gaze swiveled to look at her, wondering what she wanted.

"The lock doesn't work," she mumbled with a soft smile.

"Oh- okay," I stumbled, gently pushing myself off of the mattress.

I'm sure it was weird. Really fucking weird for the innocent little girl lying on her bed to hear me jacking off, but when I came back, my hands dry from the amount of soap and water I had used, Cate didn't seem bothered.

So I took a seat against her headboard, a little surprised when her head rested in my lap. Her eyes twinkled up at me, a smile flickering across her lips.

My hand went to trail through her hair, letting my thumb graze across her cheek.

"You're precious," I mumbled. Catelynn giggled.

"You're really sweet," she shrugged, a blush running across her cheeks.

All of a sudden, there was a knock on her- thankfully locked- bedroom door.

She bolted off my lap, her eyes wide in alarm.

My own heart was racing. Thank God we had the foresight to lock the door. It wasn't as if we were doing anything wrong, but only ten minutes prior, that definitely wasn't the case.

"Cate?"

Calum's voice made her halt in her motions to go unlock the door, her fingers trembling slightly.

"Hm?" Even her voice shook.

"Can I borrow a charger? Mine snapped," he called, so blissfully unaware of what had taken place on her mattress and how absolutely enraged he would be if he knew.

"O- yeah, let me find my spare," Cate called back, turning to face her desk. She fumbled through the top drawer, pulling a white cord out and starting to walk towards the door.