•two•

—YOU were sleeping peacefully until your mom ruined it by screaming your name from downstairs

—YOU were sleeping peacefully until your mom ruined it by screaming your name from downstairs. "y/n! wake up, you have school!"

"five more minutes," you muttered under your breath and closed your eyes.

"y/n, you had better got out of that bed and into the bathroom!"

you snuggled into your blanket and ignored her. you just wanted to sleep for a little more. all of a sudden,
you heard footsteps coming towards your room. you also heard a clinking sound. uh oh, she got the belt.

you tried to get off of your bed and into the bathroom, but she was faster. she opened your room door and saw you sitting on your bed. she crossed her arms. "i thought you were getting ready."

"but, mama, i'm tired," you whined.

"you wouldn't be tired if you weren't up all night watching those stupid cartoons."

"anime. not 'cartoons'. anime," you corrected. she rolled her eyes and walked out. anime actually helped you, you now know more japanese because of it.

you took a warm shower and put my (straight, puffy, curly, coily) hair into (whatever style). you put on (whatever outfit) and grabbed your backpack.

you walked downstairs and waved your mom goodbye. "bye mama."

"bye, baby. make sure you make good choices."

"yes ma'am," you walked out of the house and shut the door. you plugged in your earbuds/airpods and played (f/s).

you finally reached the school building and looked around for your class. you pulled out yoir schedule. "room 1a," you mumbled. you then found the door, took a deep breath, and walked in.

the class looked towards you and you felt so out of place. the teacher walked up to you and you felt your face heating up. thank you mama for moving us to japan, you thought to yourself as you admired your teacher's looks.

"all right, i'm guessing you're the new student?" he said in his deep voice. he had long, jet-black hair that was tied into a low bun. he was wearing a suit too, not too formal, but not too casual.

"yes sir." you swore if you were white yoi would be blushing like crazy.

he nodded and clapped his hands. "class, we have a new student joining us today. please be quiet, take your seats, and give all of your attention to her."

everyone focused their attention on you. you recognized some faces from the gas station. you gulped and began to speak. "um, hey y'all. my name is y/n l/n, and i'm from america."