•ten•

SUNKISSED

sᴜɴᴋɪssᴇᴅ

ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ ᴍɪᴅᴏʀʏɪᴀx black fem! reader

ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ ᴍɪᴅᴏʀʏɪᴀ
x black fem! reader

•••

third person pov

y/n had mixed feelings about today.

today was her first day starting detention with hagakure. it was also her third day of her period, the day when her cramps were more painful than the other days. and today, she was more cranky than ever. it was also the day of the presentations for their ela project. the only good thing about today was the fact that it was friday.

she put on a cropped collared striped shirt with some dark gray sweatpants. she slipped on some white sneakers and left her hair out in an afro.

she walked downstairs where her mother was sitting on the couch, drinking coffee. she looked up from her phone. "hey, baby."

"hey, mama," y/n hummed while rummaging through the medicine cabinet. "do we got any more ibuprofen?"

"uh, yeah, there should be some left. why? you hurtin'?"

"yeah. cramps." after finding the pain relievers and taking some, she header out the door. "see ya."

"mhm," she mumbled. "also, imma pick you up at 3:30. you got detention today, remember?"

"don't remind me," y/n groaned as her mother laughed. "also, can i have one of those flyers for your shop? i wanna give it to someone."

"ooh, well they better know how to cook and clean," her mother quickly got up and handed her the paper.

y/n then later arrived at school, pacing around the crowded hallways. she glanced around, trying to find bakugou.

on the other side of the hallway, deku was trying to make his way to y/n. he wanted to apologize after the whole encounter with his father. and for not talking to her the rest of the day. he tried to call her name, but she didn't turn around. she kept walking farther and farther away from him, away from his grasp. he gave up when he saw her walking towards someone. someone that looked like...bakugou. he sighed and began to walk to his classroom. maybe she just didn't hear me.

once y/n finally found bakugou, she quickly walked towards him. "stinky stink!"

he turned his head and glared. "when are you going to stop calling me that?"